8/26/13

Lovepcy15: I'm so ready for your birthday

Trollchen10: I wish I knew what you were doing for it

Lovepcy15: You'll know soon

Lovepcy15: You said your parents aren't going to be at home the week of your birthday right?

Trollchen10: Yeah, they really don't care

Lovepcy15: I don't get how your parents are like that

Trollchen10: Sadly it's my life

Lovepcy15: I feel bad :(((((

Trollchen10: No you know what I told you about me sad because of me

Lovepcy15: And you know what I said back after that

Trollchen10: I still feel sad though :(((((

Lovepcy15: Just know that it's okay to cry

Trollchen10: I just need something to calm me down and my music isn't working

Lovepcy15: Video chat me

Trollchen10: Wait what?

Lovepcy15: You said you needed something to calm you down

Lovepcy15: So video chat me

Trollchen10: Baek, I don't look very great right now

Lovepcy15: It doesn't matter what you look like, Dae

Lovepcy15: What matters is you not being sad anymore

Trollchen10: ......Okay

Trollchen10: My Skype is _________

-----------------------------------------
(Jongdae's POV)

Baekyeol wants to Skype
Accept Decline

Clicking accept I turned off my camera. I know he said it didn't matter, but it does to me. He doesn't need to see a hurricane when he looks at me.

"Jongdae....." he sighed. "You know what I said,"

I was very amazed at how good he looked even though it was late. What am I even saying?

"Jongdae, turn your camera on," he told me.

I covered the camera and then turned it on.

"Dae, why won't you let me see you?" He asked. I stayed silent, not wanting to answer.

"I was going to sing for you but if you don't show your face I won't sing," he said. I really wanted to hear him singing since I was very sad. If I showed my face, he could see how bad they bruised me. They beat me up worse than the night he came over.

"I don't want you to see my bruises," I quietly said.

"Dae, what do you mean? I already saw them yesterday," he asked me, worry in his voice. I stayed silent and showed my face. There were bruises around my eye and a cut on my lip.

"Dae...." he couldn't say anything. I felt a tear slid down my bruised cheek. We were both silent, not knowing what to say.

"Dae, you're going to tell me who did this," he told me. His tone was very angry.

"P-please don't yell at me. I-I was already yelled at today," I cried silently. His face softened, seeing me cry.

"Dae, I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at whoever thought it was a good idea to hurt you," he told me softly. "Because it's not okay to hurt you. People don't realize how amazing you are and I don't like that. Are people at your school hurting you?"

"...........Yes," I nodded.

"Tell me where you go to school, okay Dae?" he asked.

"Baek, I don't know what you're planning but please don't. I don't want you getting hurt too," I scolded.

"Dae, if I get hurt, it won't matter. You know why? Because I'm doing it for you. If I'm helping you, it doesn't matter what happens to me," he told me truthfully.

"Thank you Baek, just don't do to much," I warned him. "I go to __________,"