11/21/13

Trollchen10: I want Thanksgiving dinner
Lovepcy15: Then eat some

Trollchen10: I can't my parents didn't make anything :(((((((

Lovepcy15: Then I will come and get you so you can eat some turkey

Trollchen10: No you don't have to

Lovepcy15: No I want to

---------------------------------------
(Jongdae's POV)

"Baek, it tastes so good," I smiled eating my plate full of Thanksgiving dinner.

"Stay the night," Baekhyun blurted it out.

"Okay, if you want," I answered. He got up from his place and came my way.

"Are you done eating?" He asked me. I nodded and he took my plate. He pulled me to my feet and to the couch. He fell onto the couch purposefully pulling me with him. We laughed and then stopped when we realized our position. (A/N: Get ready for awkwardly written making out scene) We stared at each other. I then leaned in to kissed him. Our lips molded perfectly together. I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I denied him teasingly. I felt his arms go down my body. His hands made their way to my butt. He squeezed tightly making me gasp. He took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought with each other for dominance, Baekhyun winning.
"I love you, Dae," Baekhyun said after he pulled away.

"I love you too," I cuddled with him.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm thinking of writing smut (jisoos save me) but I don't know if I should. Help?