9/14/13

(WARNING: SELF HARM AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE THINGS, DO NOT READ)

Trollchen10: Baekhyunieeeee

Lovepcy15: Yes Dae?

Trollchen10: I'm bored

Lovepcy15: And what do you want me to do about it

Trollchen10: Video chat?

Lovepcy15: Are you sure?

Trollchen10: Yes I'm sure

--------------------------------------------
(Baekhyun's POV)

"Baekhyunieee," Jongdae called to me. I could tell his bruises were still healing. I didn't see any recent ones on his face but there could be some elsewhere.

"How are you feeling, Dae?" I asked him. He hated me asking him but I was concerned. He was to beautiful to have to be hurt by others.

"Baekhyun, stop asking me that question. I'm fine, okay? How many times do I have to tell you?" He whined.

"Dae, you know I'm just concerned about you," I told him.

"Well stop being concerned and talk about my birthday," he said.

"And why would I talk about that?" I asked him, knowing what he was trying to do.

"I need to know what you're doing for an important reason. Like, what if you took me someplace that had food I was allergic to? Or what if you took me where someone was robbing a place nearby? Or what if-"

"Jongdae, stop. I'm not telling you whether you tell me you're unnecessary reasons or not," I told him.

"But whyyyy," he whined.

"Because that's the whole point in a surprise, Dae. Not knowing," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"But I want to know," he pouted.

"Did you listen to my playlist?" I changed the subject.

"Yes I did. You have a thing for love songs and break up songs I'm guessing," he said. He doesn't realize why they were all love songs.

"I guess you could say that," I nodded. I did have a thing for love songs, but only on certain occasions.

"Well, I have a thing for sad songs so I'm listening to Superman by Five For Fighting," he told me. That made me soften a bit, knowing what the song is and how it goes.

"Dae, are you sure you're okay?" I worried about him.

"Yes, Baekhyun, I'm okay. Stop worrying so much," he told me.

"I'm sorry that I'm concerned about my best friend getting hurt," I scoffed.

"I just won't worry about you," I told him, going to turn off the skype call.

"Baekhyun, wait, I didn't mea-" I cut him off by ending the Skype call. I was angry at him. If he didn't want someone when he needs them then he didn't have to.

My phone notifications were going crazy from twitter dms and text messages, all from Jongdae. Most of them were him apologizing for being an idiot. But one caught my eye, the last one he sent.

Trollchen10: I'm sorry I'm in this world I might as well say goodbye

Tweet-

Trollchen10: Well, I guess this is goodbye, world

Sebooty17: Chen what
is going on?

Vkookisbae: This better
not mean what I think
it does

Manlyluhan: @Lovepcy15
Chen's going to commit
suicide

I quickly got up from my seat and went to my car. I texted Jongdae, telling him to not do anything. I drove over the speed limit, hoping not to get pulled over. I needed to get to Jongdae as fast as I could before he did something. I really hope I don't get there to late. I couldn't imagine seeing Jongdae, dead inside his house. I felt tears running down my cheek but ignored them. Jongdae is going to be okay. Jongdae won't kill himself. Jongdae won't hurt himself. Jongdae will be sitting on his bed. Jongdae will hug me and kiss me. Jongdae will accept my worries. Jongdae won't be dead. Jongdae will be there. Alive.

I finally found my way to his house. I ran out my car and into his house, lucky his door was unlocked.

"Jongdae," I called out. "Jongdae!"

I ran to his room, remembering which direction it was in. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Jomgdae, open this door or I will open it myself," I warned him. I didn't hear anything so I rammed into the door. Wishing I was stronger, I kept ramming into the door. Finally it opened and I was shocked at what I saw. Jongdae had a blade on his wrists and there was blood everywhere. I quickly ran to him and ripped the blade out of his hand.

"No, give it back! You ruined it! I wanted to die! I wanted to die!" He screamed. He was crying hard while screaming. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"Why won't you let me die! Let me die! I want to die!" Jongdae kept screaming. I hugged him, not wanting to let go. He tried grabbing the blade, but I threw it across the room, out of reach. I kept a strong hold of him, not letting him grab the blade.

"I want to die! Let me die! I was so close! Let me die!' He was screaming over and over again. I started crying with him in my arms. Realizing what he said, he was right. He was so close. If I came any later, he would be dead on the floor. I would have seen the love of my life dead in front of my eyes. I wouldn't be able to live with that.

Ambulances were heard and I was thankful. The door was opened and people came in, taking Jongdae out of my arms.

"Are you coming, kid?" One asked me.

"I thought only family can come," I was confused.

"Well, I don't see a family member and you look like you want to," he said. I nodded and bowed at him.

"Thank you, so much" I told him and followed them out. Jongdae was trying to get out of the people's hold, but soon gave up and cried. I climbed into the ambulance. I grabbed Jongdae's hand and cried with him. He soon passed out in front of me. I stared at him through blurry eyes. He looked so calm and beautiful. He didn't look like he was beat, or tried to commit suicide. He looks like a calm person.

*TO BE CONTINUED?*

A/N: Depending on if you guys want this to be continued or not. Tell me if you want more or not