11/22/13

(SMUT WARNING. IF YOU ARE INNOCENT (let's be real you probably aren't) DO NOT READ WHEN YOU SEE THIS ------> ••••)

(Jongdae's POV)

I was woken up by Baekhyun's angelic singing voice.

"Baekhyunie?" I called standing up from my place on the bed. He then came in with only a towel around his waist.

"Yes Dae?" He questioned. My eyes were wide and I was blushing deeply. I looked down and started playing with the hem of my shirt.

"You like what you see?" He said getting closer to me. I stepped back until my back hit the wall.

••••

"Is kitten scared of daddy?" He whispered in my ear. He then lightly bit my ear. I lightly squeaked while breathing heavily. His lips made his way to my neck. He started biting and sucking. I was moaning under his lips.

"Fuck, Hyung," I moaned. He pulled away and gripped onto me.

"Call me daddy," he demanded. I nodded and whined for him to keep going.

"Beg for it," he pushed me to the bed.

"Daddy please," I whined. He shook his head not going on.

"Daddy, fuck kitten so hard please," I begged for him.

"Daddy's going to fuck kitten so hard," Baekhyun grumbled. He quickly pulled up my shirt over my head. He started kissing from my neck down my stomach. I felt his lips down at my waist. He quickly took off my pants. He started palming me through my boxers.

"Daddy please stop teasing," I moaned. He slowly and teasingly took my boxers off. I whined at his teasing. He sat up and took the towel off.

"Is kitten hungry?" He came closer to me. I nodded eagerly.

"Suck daddy's big dick in your little kitten mouth," he growled. I grabbed his length and licked his tip. He groaned and put his hands in my hair. I put his dick in my mouth. I sucked him off as he moaned. I hummed on his dick, making him dig his fingers into my scalp. He then came in my mouth. I swallowed it down, loving the taste.

"Lay back down," he instructed me. I obeyed, laying on my back while he went to my legs. He spread them out slowly. He leaned over and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom from his drawer.

"This is going to hurt since you are a virgin," he put some lube on his fingers. I nodded, knowing about the excruciating pain. He slid one finger in me, the feeling of pain filling me. I moaned out in pain and pleasure. He slowly moved his finger in and out. One finger turned into two then into three. The pain was blocked out by the pleasure and Baekhyun's soothing tone. Baekhyun was making a scissoring motion inside. He then pulled out making me whine by the lost of contact.

"Are you sure you want this?" Baekhyun asked me while he positioned himself. I nodded, I really wanted this. He then started sliding into me. He stretched me open and the pain was terrible. I felt my eyes watering from the pain.

"Tell me if you want to stop," Baekhyun said worryingly. I shook my head, wanting him to continue. He leaned down and kissed me to help me ignore the pain.

"Move," I said against his lips. He slowly started to thrust inside me. I moaned, the pain and pleasure heavy.

"Daddy, go faster," I moaned. He listened and started thrusting faster. The pain went away and was changed into total pleasure. I was a moaning mess under Baekhyun.

"Daddy, take the condom off," I told him making him stop thrusting. "I want to feel you cum inside me,"

He pulled out and slid the condom of off his member. He looked at me to make sure I was okay and I nodded. He quickly thrusted back into me. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me.

"Daddy, I'm about to cum," I moaned out.

"Cum for me kitten," he told me. I came onto our stomachs. Baekhyun's thrust were slobby and then he came inside me. He pulled out of me.

"Let's go wash up," he told me. We both washed up and then cuddled naked with each other.