9/14/13

(Still Baekhyun's POV)

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked a doctor. Jongdae was currently being treated in a room. I wasn't allowed in for necessary reasons.

"We don't know for sure but he is still alive," the doctor sighed. I bowed and sat back in my seat. I was shaking, wishing I could turn back time. I wished I didn't get mad at him. I should've stopped worrying so much. But, me being me, I did worry, and Jongdae almost died because of it. I started crying again, harder than before. Jongdae was in a hospital room, and I didn't even know if he was going to live.

I kept on imagining what could have happened if I didn't make it quick enough. I imagined Jongdae, motionless on the floor. Blood would be all over him and the floor. Cuts after cut after cut down both of his arms. He would be dead and it would have been my fault. It was me who got mad at him. It was me who ignored his apologies. It was me who almost made Jongdae die. It was me.

I kept crying and crying, until I felt my phone ding in my pocket. I pulled it out with surprise on my face.

Tweet-

Real_PCY: @Lovepcy15 @Trollchen10 I heard the news from fans I hope Chen is okay :(

I covered my mouth while crying. I couldn't believe THE Park Chanyeol tweeted my AND Jongdae. I jumped in my seat, crying of happiness. People we're giving me stares but I didn't care.

"Um, are you Baekhyun?" A nurse asked me. I nodded, stopping my spaze.

"Can you follow me, please?" She motioned behind her. I stood up and followed her to Jongdae's door. His doctor was standing there with a clipboard.

"You might want to go in there," he told me. I walked into the room worried. My face changed when I saw Jongdae wide awake. I ran over to him and hugged him tight. He hugged me back just as tight.

"Jongdae, I'm so glad you're okay. I thought you had died," I started crying again.

"Baekhyun, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did," he cried too.

"Jongdae, what matters right now is that you are here," I pulled away.

"Baek, I should have listened to you," Jongdae looked at the ground. I lifted his chin to look me in the eyes.

"Jongdae, this isn't your fault. It's my fault for over exaggerating," I told him.

"Don't say it's by your fault. I believe it wasn't your fault. You were being a great friend and I failed to realize it," he said to me.

I looked into his eyes, shining from the tears. I kissed the fallen tears away.

"Don't cry, baby. Everything is going to be okay," I lightly kissed his lips shortly. He hugged me again, leaning his head on my shoulder. We didn't say anything, not because we couldn't but because we didn't need to. We were happy.