3/4/14

Trollchen10: Babyyyy

Lovepcy15: I'm sorry Dae I'm busy right now

Trollchen10: What

Lovepcy15: I'm busy so I can't talk to you right now

Trollchen10: But Baekhyunie, I'm alone again

Lovepcy15: I'm sorry Dae, but I really can't talk right now

Trollchen10: But........

Lovepcy15: Dae just listen to me I need to go I will talk to you later

-----------------------------------------------
(Jongdae's POV)

He probably hates me. He probably lied just so he wouldn't have to talk to me. My heart feels broke. I need someone, or something, to distract the pain.

I ran to my bathroom, crying while grabbing my one thing. My razor. I sat on the floor and got ready to cut.

One cut for being an idiot

Two cuts for thinking Baekhyun liked you

Three cuts for being ugly

Four cuts for being an attention seeker

Five cuts for-

"Jongdae what are you doing?" I heard Baekhyun's voice from the now open bathroom door. I just looked now and cried, knowing I was caught.

"Dae, why would you do this to yourself again?" He sighed.

"Are you mad at me," I finally spoke.

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm just confused on what made you so sad," I could see the tears in his eyes.

"I had to much time to think. I thought you didn't like me and made up an excuse to not talk to me," I whispered. I felt arms around me and I quickly responded.

"Dae, you know I wouldn't do that. I was actually busy buying you things," he said pulling he bag from behind his back.

"Just know that I love you, Jongdae. I'm not going to not like you because I would not being able to act like this," I cried into his arms, his little speech giving me hope.

"I love you too, Baekhyun. So much," I hugged him.

---------------------------------------
Oops?............