Chapter 29. Beautiful Soul.

Start from the beginning

I stood at the bottom of the stairs just looking at him thinking how lucky I was as he talked and laughed with my mom. It was weird how I never looked at Riley and how hot he was until now. His laugh echoed in the room and I loved it so much, I loved everything about him.

I cleared my throat causing the attention to me as Riley's head turned, his emerald eyes meeting mine. He flashed the most breathtaking smile as his eyes slowly slid down from my eyes as he scanned my body then back up until they meet my eyes again. This time when our eyes meet they were filled with passion and lust as his eyes were a few shades darker.

My mom awkwardly coughed making both Riley and I jump as we realized we were both just starring at each other. We both broke out in laughs as he came over to me, wrapping his arms around me holding me up so I wouldn't need the crunches to stand. "You look beautiful." He says and I giggle like a little girl nervously looking at the ground. "I'm happy your wearing my necklace." I hadn't taken it off since he gave it to me.

"Thanks you're not so bad yourself. I really like the suit."

The whole car ride he wouldn't tell me where we were going and when we arrived made me close my eyes. It was hard walking with crunches and no eyes and I was afraid that at any moment I was going to fall. But as a few minutes passed I felt him help me sit down and push my chair in. "Open."

My eyes anxiously flew open to the most beautiful sight. I didn't know what restaurant we were in but it look really expensive as he had rented a private room that was decorated in Christmas white lights and candles. Above us was a beautiful big chandelier But it also had a tint to it and it was so romantic like and prefect. On the table sat a single beautiful red rose and plates that were covered and a bottle of wine with two glasses. I wonder how he got that being underage.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" He asks as I felt his eyes on me the whole time as I took it all in most likely trying to read my expression to see if I liked it or not.

"I love it, its beautiful Riley." He smiles wide as he takes his seat across from me happy that I liked it.

"Well there's more to come, take the lid of your plate." I lift the lid as I could already smell the food when I walked in. I had eaten nothing but hospital food and I was craving anything but that. Under the lid was a huge plate of pasta, chicken Alfredo. One of my favourites. I took a strong whiff of it closing my eyes savouring the smell.

"Mhm, it smells so good." I mumble as I grab my fork. I hungrily eat as Riley laughs at me and begins to eat his too. He pours us both some wine that also looked expensive and I wasn't even going to question it.

"That was so good" i say rubbing my stomach after finishing my whole plate. I was completely full... Of food.

"Want dessert?" He asks and I lock eyes with him.

"Are you going to give it to me." I say seductively as I look down at his lips, my eyes lingering there for a while until I meet his eyes again. His eyes filled with hunger as i smile at him.

"Maybe later." He smirks.

Now he gets up and goes to a corner picking up a box that I hadn't seen before that had blended in with the floor. It was a guitar box. Oh my! He pulls his chair out laying the guitar across his lap wear he begins strumming on it playing a familiar beat.

*singing*

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special

To you i be always faithful

I want to be what you always needed

Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one i wanna chase

You're the one I wanna hold

I won't let another minute go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You might need time to think it over

But I'm just fine moving forward

I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance

I will never make you cry c'mon lets try

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

*singing*

He stares into my eyes the whole time singing the words to Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney as he gets up walking over to me where he puts the guitar down still saying the words.

"I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul." He says looking into my eyes with passionately. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded my head many times happily as I gently placed my hands on his cheek placing a lingering kiss on his lips."Yes."

-:-

What did you think?

What could their ship name be ?

Comment and vote please!