Mad Or Nah?

Hello! Please Comment, Vote, and Follow. Also read "The Misunderstood" rewrote by me. Thank you. Enjoy your reads!

Breaunna Womack.

I layed on the couch, eating popcorn, watching Pretty Little Liars. I heard my doorbell ring. Ugh. I got up and opened the door. As you guessed it was Ray.

"Hey Bre." Ray smiled.

"Hi Ray." I said confused on why he was here again. A familiar car pulled up my driveway. My boyfriend! I looked at Ray then back at the car.

"Babe who's he?" Jonathan raised his eyebrow.

"This is Ray my FRIEND." I said looking at Jonathan then at Ray. I don't mean to be rude or vile towards Rayan but he needs to get the message. Ray smacked his lips and rolled his eyes like a diva.

"Oh. Wassup bro?" Jonathan said putting his hand out for a brotherly handshake.

"Ion shake hands." Ray said looking at J's hand.

"Oh my bad brotha." Jonathan laughed.

"Anyways Bre I wanted to tell you that Keisha wanted you, Bahj, and Nique in the interview today which is in 2 hours." Ray said looking at me.

"Oh well alright. Tell Keish ill be there!" I smiled.

"Aight. Peace." He said walking back to his car and getting in.

"He's rude as fuck." Jonathan shook his head and kissed my cheek. I nodded my head in agreement and went inside, Jonathan coming in after me. I raced upstairs and put out some clothes. I ran back downstairs and sat next to J.

"I love you Breaunna." He smiled.

"Love you too Jonathan." I pecked his lips.

2 hours later- Backstage 15 minutes before Interview.

I sat on the couch with Bahja and Zonnique who were invested in their phones.

"Do you guys ever do other things besides be on your phones 24/7?" I looked at the two.

"Well I eat, sleep, and shower." Bahja laughed.

"Okay well besides that too." I said.

"Snuggle with my boyfriend." Zonnique said.

"Boyfriend?" I question.

"Yeah me and Jake go out." Zonnique cheered.

"Aw love birds." I cooed. Bahja didn't look like she cared that much. This must be serious.

"Guys why aren't y'all talking to each other." I questioned.

"Because she told me to kill myself." Zonnique said.

"No! I made a proposal on not cutting herself anymore but she said i dont know and I got made and accidentally told her to kill herself." Bahja blurted out.

"Really? Zonnique? Bahja?" I shook my head.

"First of all Zonnique there is no I dont know, you aint cutting no more. And Bahja apologize. Then You both apologize at the same time." I said getting up so they could move over closer to each other.

"Okay....Im sorry Nique." Bahja said letting a tear slip.

"Im sorry too Bahj!" She bawled throwing her arms over Bahja's shoulders.

"Better." I said hugging them. I let go and let them talk. I went over to the snack table and grabbed some pretzels. I saw Ray fixing his hair in the mirror but they were crooked.

"Come here little boy." I laughed.

"Im only younger than you by a year. Your 20 and I'm 19." He snarled walking over to me.

"Well thank you for stating the obvious." I rolled my eyes fixing his hair which took 5 minutes.

"Thanks Breaunna." He hugged me. The cologne he was wearing was extravagant!

"You smell good!" I complimented him.

"Why thank you." He grinned. Chresanto came in acting like a monkey.

"Ooh Ooh Ahh Ahh!" Chresanto made noises.

"Boy get up off that floor." Keisha said hitting him in the head. We all laughed.

"Mad or Nah?" I heard Chresanto Mumble. Oop.

Sorry for this short update. Im trying to get my stories together....