Chapter 11: Kidnapped

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I only own my OCs.

Sorry for the long wait! Enjoy :)

*******************************************************************

It had been about a month since Haku, Zabuza and I arrived at Lord Yutaka's mansion for the mission. And in that month, there was never an attack made. Everyone, including us, were on edge, anticipating when the enemy would make a move. We were all on alert and there couldn't be room for error. Each day when it was my shift for patrol, I made sure to check carefully anyone or anything was out-of-place. I didn't want to make a mistake or a slip up. This family was quickly becoming dear friends if mine, well it was mostly Hiroshi and Reika, but that didn't matter.

Ever since Hiroshi and I hung out that one day in the garden, we have been inseparable. Everyday it had become a routine for us to hang out on our stone bench when I took my little snack break from patrolling. We would eat apples and talk about our favorite books and the ones we disliked. It was really fun, and it was something I looked forward to each day. Plus, Hiroshi was totally different from what I first thought of him. Hiroshi is such a sweet, albeit lazy guy. I thought I was lazy, but he puts my laziness to shame. Although, his laziness works for him. Hiroshi also has a pretty wicked yet sometimes perverted sense of humor. He also took my advice, and talked to Haku, and the two seemed pretty close. I would always see them together when Haku had time after patrolling, and might I say, the two looked cozy. I havr asked Haku if he had a little crush on Hiroshi, but each time I asked him he would give a stammered refusal, blush as red as a tomato, and would walk away. I thought it was quite funny and obvious that they both liked the other, but they were too stubborn to admit it.

Reika was absolutely adorable. If I had a little sister, I would definitely hope for her to be like Reika. Sometimes before bedtime, I would trek to her room in order for her to braid my hair, or for me to do hers. It was always a blast. Reika had such a creative and imaginative mind that playing make-believe with her was actually entertaining. She never failed to make me smile, and it was pretty hard for someone to resist smiling in return. I'm pretty sure she could make the meanest of men smile, Zabuza was included in that (although, it could be hard to tell because of the mask and stuff).

Speaking of Zabuza, it also has been about a month since the kiss fiasco with him. I was still pretty pissed off at him, and I was ignoring him at all costs. If I saw heading my way in the hallway, I would immediately run into the closest room. Hiroshi thought it was funny, especially since one time it was his room I hid in. He had a ball listening to the sorry excuses I made to explain why I was hiding in his room. Haku on the other hand thought I was being pretty childish, but he didn't understand. When the time came for him to hide from someone he liked then he would know. Despite all of this, I still had a bit of feelings for Zabuza. I know, stupid right? But they were mostly feelings of rage...I'm kind of sort of lying right there. I mean, I'm pretty sure some people had that experience where they still had some feelings for someone even though they did something douche baggy. Still, I have to get over Zabuza and fast. It will be better that way.

Right now though, I was playing "make-believe ninja" with Reika before it was my turn for patrol.

"Oh, no! We still have to save the princess!" Reika cried pointing at one of her dolls that were lying on the ground.

"But we have to save her, or else the Evil Dr. Teddy will feed her to the sharks," I stated dramatically. Evil Dr. Teddy was a small brown teddy bear of Reika's with a top hat, mustache, and monocle we added on. I think it gives him an evil dramatic flair, plus it was pretty darn cute.

"Right, let's do a sneak attack, but we have to be quiet or else he'll know were coming." she said.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Right."