Harley

"Alright ya chum! Who sent ya?" Harley yelled at the gang member. She placed her mallet only inches away from his groin, swinging back and forth teasingly. Her two henchmen held his arms against the wall above the ground.

"I-I-I-I'll never tell!" the gang member spat. The henchmen looked at Harley, nodding slightly. She grinned at them, then at the gang member. "Wait! NO!"

"Uh-oh!" she said, swinging back over her shoulder, "Too LATE!" She swung the mallet fair square into his crotch, making him scream in pain. She motioned to the henchmen to drop him. He pressed himself against the wall as she moved closer. Her pale legs gleamed in the single light bulb hanging above them in the corner of the warehouse. Her bleach blonde hair hung over her shoulders in pigtails, each one dyed at the end red and blue.  "Tell me! Or I'll knock ye' brains out!" She yelled, swinging the mallet behind her shoulder.

"Fine!Fine! I'll tell you!" He cried, hanging his head and whimpering. Harley's smile disappeared for a moment and her grip loosened on her mallet. For a split moment, a moment of clarity almost, she rethought her actions. She pulled a red-lipped grin and her wild eyes widened as he looked up her. "What?" She regripped her mallet tightely and wound up her strike. "Wait! No!" He screamed, struggling in the arms of the two henchmen.

"Ahahahahahaha!" Harley cackled menacingly as she swung the mallet into his skull, sending fragments of bone and brain flying everywhere. His body slouched down the wall and his blood dripped. She giggled at the sight and noticed a tiny splash of blood upon her cheek. 

She wiped it off with her index finger and ran it down her tongue. She gagged at the taste and spat it out onto the concrete. "Not doing that again! Boys! Clean up the mess! I'll take Mr Crybaby to my babies." The men handed her the gang member and she went down with the dead weight. "Cheese an' rice! Why do guys havta' be so heavy?" She moaned as she dragged him across the room to the door.

She dropped the body on the floor and unlocked the door, revealing her two chained-up hyena's Bud and Lou. They were awoken at the smell of blood and began scraping at the concrete floor where many scattered bones were flung. Their leads choked them around their necks. "Hold on babies!" Harley said, lifting the man inside the room. "Mama's gotta take 'im to you!" She lifted him as far as the door way and dropped him, out of breath. She kicked his lifeless body across the room and the hyena's devoured his flesh. The sound of growling filled the room as the two fought over pieces. "Oh my babies," Harley awed, clasping her hands "Still fightin'!" She left the room, locking the door behind.

"Miss Quinn-" started one of the henchmen as he followed from behind.

"Please, call me Harley" she replied, flicking a pigtail behind her shoulder as she walked. Her once white and red shirt was completely covered in blood as well as her legs and shorts.

"What do we do now? We don't know who sent him! We could be under threat!"

"Ahh hush hush my sweet henchy!" she said, turning around and putting a finger on his mouth. She looked into his grey eyes, around it being a black eye mask. "It'll be fine!" She took her finger away.

"O-oh okay Harley" he said, blushing slightly.

"Please, call me Miss Quinn" she said, winking. She turned around and left, going up the stairs of the warehouse. He pulled a face, slightly confused. But he shrugged it off and left for the other direction with his partner.

"Why do we even work for this nutjob?" The other henchman said, taking his mask off.

"For the pay, and getting closer to killing The Joker, or 'Mistah J'!" The two laughed and walked towards the exit. Harley watched them from the window of the upstairs room. She frowned and glared at them.

"Who do they think they are? They wanna kill Mistah J? They're gonna have ta GET THROUGH ME!" She stormed towards a control panel in the room and pressed a green button. The lock on the hyena's room clicked and the door swung open. The leashes on the animal's necks were disconnected from the wall and they charged out of the room, catching the sight of the henchmen. They looked back and started screaming, racing towards the exit. The first henchman was too slow and Bud bit him on the leg and pulled him down, his head smacking into the concrete. Bud bit into his leg even more, he blood curdling screams echoed around the warehouse. The second henchman kept running towards the exit, Lou still on his tail.

Harley watched from the window, cheering Lou on. "C'mon baby!" She was waving her fists in the air as if she was at a football match. The henchman turned around to see her cheering on the hyena. "You crazy bitch!" He yelled. She stopped cheering and flipped the bird at him. In a split second, Lou pounced on him, digging her teeth into his back. He screamed in pain, falling to the ground. Harley jumped up and down, squealing in excitement. "Woo hoo! Go Bud and Lou!" She skipped to her sofa and jumped on it, smiling and kicking her legs in the air.