Deadpool

The street down below was filled with noise, honks of cars and trucks, the low hum of people talking. The air was polluted and smelled lightly of coffee. On top of a building, a man in a red suit sat on the edge, cleaning his katana of the blood from his previous fight. The defeated men lay dead behind him surrounded in a pool of blood.

"Ahh, you've got to love killing in the morning!" Deadpool said gleefully, looking out to the city. He saw his reflection in the sword and smiled, although the smile didn't show because of the mask. "Alright, so that's five henchmen of that asshole from Hydra. What a way to start a day at work." He pulled his mask off to reveal his cancer-ridden face. His face was so distorted from a program Ajax owned to make men into mutants. Ajax claimed to cure his cancer and his face, but only gave Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool, the ability to heal instead of a cure for his skin.

He took a few breaths of the cold autumn air and put his mask back on, making his way to the door. He placed his katanas back in their holders on his back. He kicked the heads of his victims as he walked past them and heard a grunt. 

"Uh-oh! Looks like we got ourselves a mutant!" he dramatically spoke, " You dickhead! You had your chance asshole but you blew it!" The mutant got onto his knees, the once bloody and deep wound on his chest healed. He tore off his balaclava and revealed his long white hair and savage face. He removed his gloves to reveal sharp razor claws. His long pointed teeth snarled at Deadpool, but he just laughed.

"That's real cute Saby! So dramatic!" he said, pretending to faint. Sabretooth growled at his sarcasm and stepped forward. Deadpool readied his katanas and moved to his right in a circle. "Why do you have to be so grumpy all the time? Did Wolvie fuck you sideways again?" He teased. Sabretooth roared at Deadpool, then leaped into the air to attack. Wade jumped into the air, his katanas aiming for Sabretooth's chest. "Maximum effort," he said under his breath as he launched the swords into the hybrid's chest. Sabretooth growled in pain and grabbed the blade of the swords, cutting his hands. They were sure to heal. He pulled the swords out as they landed and Deadpool fell backwards, grunting as he fell. Sabretooth got onto his feet, threw the weapons and charged towards him, his claws at the ready.

Deadpool's katanas were out of reach, so he took out his knife from the pack on his left calf. A fifteen centimeter blade, serrated on one edge with a black leather handle; the only weapon he had in reach. Deadpool's mind clicked and remembered Al's small handgun. He pulled the gun from his back slot and shot Sabretooth in the shoulder, making him fall to the floor. Deadpool quickly got up and ran for his katanas. "Goddamnit! I knew I should have packed my gun pockets WITH THE GUNS!" he violently whispered to himself. As he was about to grab the katanas, Sabretooth tackled him from the side, Deadpool's head smacking on the concrete ground. "Hijo de una cogida de mi cabeza!" he shouted. Sabretooth pushed his head further into the ground, sitting on his chest. "This is not how I want to die, your feral dick and balls in my face."

"Well too bad Wade! This will be the last time you mess with me!" Sabretooth growled.

"Aaand there we go ladies and gentlemen! The cat talks!" Deadpool remarked. He suddenly wrapped his legs around the front of Sabretooth's neck and rolled forward until his head was in the ground. He pressed his feet firmly into Sabretooth's skull, his skin becoming tight. He pushed his lower area with his hands so his head would remain in the same position. Sabretooth dug his claws into his legs, making him cry out in sarcastic pain. "A-ha-ha-ow! Fuck you kitty!"  Deadpool punched Sabretooth in the skull until he started coughing. He let go of his grip on Deadpool and held onto his head to cradle the pain. Deadpool ran for his katanas and picked them up, allowing little time for Sabretooth to get up. As he made his way back he clanged his swords together. "Time to make the chimi fucking changas" he said, picking up the speed as Sabretooth made it to one knee. Deadpool jumped into the air, katanas by his side.
"Oh fuck me" Sabretooth whispered. As he reached the ground, one slice of his swords cut Sabretooth's head clean off. It rolled around before making a large pool of blood. Deadpool landed on one knee and stood up. He placed his katanas back in their cases on his back and made his way to the door not looking at the bloodbath behind him.