Stand off 2.0

The Joker landed on his hands and knees, spitting out blood from his mouth. He growled and got back onto his feet, pulling yet another dagger from his jacket. He used his free hand to wipe the blood trickling from the side of his mouth, then smoothed down his vibrant hair.

"You done being dramatic clown boy?" Deadpool said, tossing his serrated blade back and forth between his hands. The Joker grinned and deeply cackled. "Because I'm not." Deadpool moved towards the Joker and sliced the air in front of him, making the mad man flinch. He then kicked him in the back of the knees, the Joker retaliated by cutting into Wade's right arm which held the dagger. The knife knocked against the bone as the Joker threatened the knife to cut through it. But Wade slammed his foot onto the Joker's arm sharply, snapping the elbow out of its joint. He cried out in pain, then madly cackled.

"Pain is my game Dickpool!" The Joker yelled, weakly pulling the dagger out of Deadpool's arm and grabbing his own. He winced at the pain and looked at both of his arms. One was bent in an unnatural form and the other was taken out of its socket. "Bloody Avengers! Look what you did to my arms!" He glared at Deadpool and looked over at Harley, who had hidden behind a single pole.
"Harley!" He said, painfully lifting his loose arm into his jacket. He pulled out a hand gun and tossed it to her. "Finish him." Harley looked over at Deadpool, her voice becoming tight and her heart beating heavily.
"Wait, wait, wait, what? Are you kidding me? You're just going to give up? You're not going to be the T-Rex in this situation?" Deadpool said, bringing his elbows in and pretending to be a T-Rex. He threw  his dagger to the ground, huffed out loudly and muttered under his breath. He took his katanas out of their holsters on his back and kissed them. "Later my sweet honeys" he whispered to them before placing them gently on the ground. He took out the guns from his pockets including Al's hand gun from his back pocket. He was now weapon free.
"I'll be fair here and say I'll fight you with my eyes closed" he said, taking off his mask and tucking it into the back where he kept Al's gun. He closed his eyes and readied his hands in front of him. The Joker laughed, looking back at Harley.
"A jokester! I like this one Harl! It's just too bad that I have to kill him! Toss me back the gun!" The Joker demanded. Instead of tossing the weapon, Harley walked over to him and placed it in his hand.
"You don't have ta' do this puddin'!" She showed stress upon her pale face. The Joker stared coldly into her eyes, his wicked smile fading.
"Stakes stakes stakes!" The Joker said to Deadpool, turning to see his eyes still closed.
"Ooh! Life time supply of chimichangas! Or babes!" Deadpool squealed, jumping up and down excitedly.
"Whoever wins this battle gets... Uh... Harley" The Joker replied, pointing at Harley. Her expression changed from stressed to shocked in just a matter of seconds.
"What?!" Harley and Deadpool chimed.
"You'd be willing to give up your girl if you die?! You are one fucked up fucker!"
"You'd give me up to him?! Mistah J! I thought you loved me!" Harley cried, tears flowing down her face like black waterfalls. He ignored her and picked up his dagger, licking the blade of Wade's blood.

"Come to die Deadpool! Let's not make this longer than it needs to" he shouted, making his way over to Wade. Before reaching his enemy, the Joker quickly grabbed his loose arm and pushed it hardly back into its socket, making a loud crack. Deadpool shut his eyes again, his hands becoming his guide. The Joker moved behind him quietly and looked back at Harley, whose face was covered in tears and anger. He pushed one finger to his lips and readied his dagger at the front of Deadpool's throat. Suddenly, Wade kicked him in the knee cap, snapping is leg in the opposite direction. The Joker screamed out in pain and dropped the dagger, holding onto his knee dearly.

Deadpool, with his eyes still closed, felt around for the Joker and punched him across the jaw, then kicked him in his side. He fell to the ground, his grey eyes darting side to side. He tried to get up, but failed. Deadpool repeatedly kicked him in the stomach, winding him.
Harley gasped from the side, unsure who to cheer on. She wiped her black tears and looked around at all of the other fighters. The Vision had defeated El Diablo with a final swipe to the neck, his body flying across the city. Katana lay unconscious on the ground, her head slightly bleeding. Thor sat on a flipped car, picking at the dirt on his hammer.
                                                                                   -----------------------
Deadshot, Slipknot and Killer Croc had crawled out of the sewers and taken cover among the many cars that had been abandoned.
"What do we do now? They've got the bomb!" Slipknot harshly whispered, trying not to attract attention from Tony or the Hulk, who were near.
"Well the best we can do is help out the rest of our team, we're dying out there!" Deadshot said, reloading his guns.
"Who have we lost?" Slipknot asked, motioning towards the fight. Deadshot looked over the roof of the car to see Katana and Boomerang on the ground and Enchantress still struggling against Wanda.
"Everyone but June and Harley, but I can't see her." Killer Croc and Slipknot nodded their heads.
"Let's roll" Killer Croc replied, moving out of his space. He walked towards the fight, picking up a station wagon on the way. He then threw it towards Tony, who fell at the impact. Rhodes turned around to see the giant running at him at full speed.
"Oh come on! I just fought you!" Rhodes yelled at him, activating the miniature missiles on his shoulders. They flew into the reptiles chest and burst, making him fall back a little. But he got back up and jumped at him, preparing his fist.
Slipknot and Deadshot ran out behind Killer Croc and attacked Steve, Tony and the Hulk. Scott was across the street in the men's bathroom on the phone to Kassee, reassuring that he was coming home that night.
                                                                                    ---------------------------
The Joker rolled over onto his stomach and got up onto his knees.
"What does it take to kill you?!" The Joker said, taking his dagger up off the ground and swiping it in front of Deadpool, only just missing his thighs.
"About 20 ounces of cocaine and Wolverine trying to fist me" Deadpool replied, kicking the Joker in the side of the head. "SCORE!" He shouted, throwing his hands up in the air as if he were at a soccer game.
"Score indeed!" The Joker said, crawling over to Wade and stabbing him in his Achilles. Deadpool fell to the floor and yelled.
"MOTHER FUCKING TRUMP."
The Joker got to his knees and jumped onto his chest, holding the dagger above his head.
"How about a nice hole in the head 'ey buddy boy?" The Joker said, laughing.
Deadpool moaned and said "You just don't listen do you? I can't d-". At that moment, Harley's brain clicked, a light switch had been turned on in her head. She leant down and grabbed her bat, then made a run for the two. She gripped it tightly and prepared her swing. The Joker turned to see her running and smiled.
"Ah! Harley! Want a piece of the action eh?" He said, loosening his grip on the knife. His devilish grin loosened when he realised she wasn't running to kill Deadpool, she was running to kill him. Wade punched him in the nose, making the knife drop softly onto his chest. The Joker held his nose before Harley smacked him in the skull with the bat, his body falling beside Deadpool.

Deadpool sat up and stared at Harley in awe, his eyes darting from the Joker's unconscious body to Harley's shaking body. She dropped her bat to the ground and slumped down to the floor, crying in a heap. Wade made his way over to her, using his hands to move across the asphalt.
"Woah, woah, woah! What's with the water works?" He said, sitting beside her. The sounds of punches and groans in the background echoed. Harley looked up at him, wiping another black tear from her pale cheek.
"I really thought he would be the one for me, you know?" Harley sobbed, her fingers fumbling. "But I put so much in and got nothing out of it except hurt." She pulled her knees up to her chin and buried her head in her knees.
Wade moved closer to her and placed a bloody gloved hand on her shoulder.

"He treated you like shit, I have a feeling you knew that already" he said, attempting to cross his legs. She looked up at him and a tear rolled down her cheek. "You know, when you find 'the one', everything should be like Daffodil Daydream." She gave him a funny look and raised an eyebrow. "It's a long story." She giggled a little and smiled slightly. She reached behind her and handed Wade his mask. He took it and smiled at her. She stood up and started to walk. "Uh... I need a little help... Some cockhead did cut my Achilles open" Deadpool said, putting his mask back on. She laughed and walked over to help him up. She looked over his shoulder to see the Joker twitch slightly.
"Uh, we should go" she said, pulling him along.
"Woah... I've only known you for about three chapters but I'm totally into it" Deadpool replied, becoming slightly excited. She turned to him and glared. He looked back at her, smiling blindly under his mask. She motioned behind him, Wade turning to see the Joker beginning to awaken. "Oh shit yeah let's just go." The nerves and muscles in his Achilles began to slowly heal, as well as the deep gash in his arm. The bruises and light cuts healed quickly, the pain easing.
As they moved out of the street, Wade picked up his katanas, guns and dagger and slotted them back into their holsters.