Chapter 19-Almost

Start from the beginning

He kissed my neck a few times and sniffed my scent and calmed his wolf. Finally after getting back control from Dominic, his wolf, he pulled back.

"I am sorry. I lost control. My wolf is anxious. There will be so many unmated males downstairs from all the realms. I haven't even marked you so he is on edge. He is scared that you will leave him."

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry. I won't leave you. Ever. I know you waited long for me.' I kissed his cheek again. Hey! Don't blame me! He is so hard to resist.

"Now, let's leave. I believe we a have people waiting for our presence."

He nodded and we moved forward.

"Walk slowly." I warned him beforehand. "I am wearing killer heels. They are so high and it doesn't help that my dress is so pluffy. I might trip any time. This dress is so pluffy that I think a kid can hide inside."

"But you look so beautiful."

 Soon we reached the stairs and just down the stairs is where the ball is going on. I suddenly felt nervous. I mean who wouldn't. I am about to introduced to all the three realms and that too the most important people there. What if they won't accept me and think I am weak because I am a human. I am not a supernatural creature. Any one in the hall can crush me within a second. I took a deep breathe and controlled myself. Let us hope that I will be alive by the end of this night. At the top of the stairs there stood a two persons on either side and the guy on my right announced our arrival.

"Prince Blake Xavier Leonardo and his beloved Princess Sophie Evelyn Harrison."

Immediately there was an utter pin drop silence. We started walking down the stairs slowly. Walking further I got the glimpse of the people around here. I gasped in surprise. There are so many people here. Well that is to be expected since people from all the four realms are attending the ball. And no surprise that they could all fit in here. I already told you that is a freaking big castle. All the people stood still watching each and every movement we made. At one point I doubted whether the time stopped.

Xavier squeezed my hand and nodded at me. I smiled lightly in response with a nod of my own. I held my head high and walked with whatever grace and confidence I could muster. Xavier then brought his arm around my waist and shivered involuntary. He noticed this and smirked. I don't think the people would would appreciate if the I am cowering considering I am the mate or beloved of their vampire prince. I looked at the people and everyone is looking so good, girls with ball gowns, I mean modernized ones not the late 17th century ones. and boys with Suits. I think I should have said men and women. They are all so strong and beautiful. Some of them are emitting power too but not more than the one beside me. He turned into Xavier, a.k.a, all king or prince mode oozing with power.

I spotted our people in the crowd. They are all together. Ben and Sarah with little excited Elsa, Erik and Gabbs, Mr.Alpha and Crystal. There are some other people too besides them. I assume they are Royal because of the power they are showing and their posture showing all confidence and superiority. I smiled at them and we made our way to them.

As soon as we reached them Elsa hugged my legs. I sort of hugged her back. I can't lift her and hug her because of this dress. This is the first I am wearing this kind of things so it be a while before I can move freely and lift her.

"You look so beautiful." Gabbs gushed.

"Indeed. You look beautiful." I was shocked. Sarah is not squealing like she would usually. I was 100% sure that she would squeal. But her words were so graceful and polite laced with power. Then I realized I am not talking with Sarah, my mate's mother but Sarah, the Queen of Vampire realm.

"Yes! Sophie. You are so so beautiful." Elsa gushed too. I laughed and pinched her cheeks slightly.

"You are a beauty Sophie." Ben, the king of Vampires  said.

"Sophie. I would like to introduce you to our parents." Mr.Alpha said pointing to an elderly couple. There are so perfect together. Both of them smiled at me gracefully and I returned it with one of my own. "Mom, Dad. Sophie, Xavier's mate and Sophie, my mom Anna and my dad Jacob."

"Nice to meet you child. You can call me Anna, no formalities since I am Ben's sister and that means we are related. You look so beautiful. You are perfect for him.You both look good together." Anna commented.

"Nice to meet you too Anna. Thank you and both of you too look lovely together."

"Come on. We are old now."

"No, not old. To be frank you look too young to believe Sebastian is your son. You can pass off as his elder sister." I smiled.

"That's what I tell her dear. She is still so beautiful." Jacob said smiling and looking lovingly at Anna.

"Finally said my name." Mr.Alpha whispered and smiled triumphantly. There is no way that I am letting him off the hook that easily. I thought it would be rude to mention their son as Mr.Alpha to them. 

"Did you say something Mr.Alpha?" He frowned.

"Oh come on! Can't you forget that day?" He said scowling at me playfully.

"Nope." I said laughing and he groaned in response.

"What is she supposed to forget?" Ana asked.

"Nothing!" Mr.Alpha said quickly.

"Yeah nothing." I drawled. I told her what happened and Mr.Alpha ended up get a lecture how inappropriate his behavior was with a girl, especially with the princess of Vampires. It was really funny to watch. I was also introduced to the Royalty of Angels and witches Realms along with their parents.  They are all ice people and were related to Ben. The royalty's father's. I mean angel's king's fathers and witches' king's father are the brothers of Ben. He had no sisters it seems. Every one of them were quite friendly with me. All the royalty seemed to be taken in charge from their parents recently, recently in the supernatural world would mean a couple hundred years. Xavier too will receive the throne in a couple hundred years.

I was slowly introduced to may other important people and I greeted every one with a smile and as much grace as possible. Can't ruin the image of the Queen. They all treated with smiles and great respect. For a socially awkward person I am doing really well I should say. All the people treated me with great respect and reverence, particularly the vampires since I am their princess. They were so warm with me and looked at me with pride. Xavier told me it is the nature of vampires to warm up with their Queen and treat her with utmost respect. They will even give up their life to protect me and keep me safe and doing something for me like being my guard would be a honor to them. I am so happy with the ball because I think everything is as of now. They all accepted me and so far no scenes of drama and rejection. Every one took me being a queen positively. 

Then I gasped shocked and my eyes went wide. I seriously didn't think this would happen.

********************************************************************************************And that is for today! What do you think made Sophie gasp? Wait till next update to know. Until then read, vote and comment. Bye lovelies! Have a nice time!