"Yeah. I-I think I'm fine." Jen stuttered shaking. She was still holding my hand.

I pulled her into a hug until Mrs. Maines started to talk again.

"I really don't involve myself in your drama but in this situation but it looks like I have to. Obviously I like to keep my room as drama free as possible. You can't change the class but you can move your seat and sit in the front." She suggested.

"Why can't we change the class?" I whined.

"Because this drama won't last forever." She said. "Also because according to your old grades you're a good student."

"But still."

She rose her eyebrow and I decided to stay quiet.

"What about the team leader things?" Hunter asked for me.

"You three can be team leaders. I will change all the papers." She said running back into the classroom. We walked in the classroom not far behind her.

Me, Hunter and Jen sat together in the front. You can tell for the rest of the day, Mrs. Maines kept looking at Drew and his friends to see what else what he would do. This class is ridiculous. Why couldn't she just send him out? What's the whole issue.

The bell rung taking me out my thoughts. Finally I can leave this hell hole.

It was second period but I just decided to go home. This was too much. I walked down all three flights of stairs and walked out the front doors. I heard 3 other footsteps behind me. I turned around to see who was following me. It was Hunter, Jen and Drew.

"Why are you leaving?" Drew asked as he kept walking towards me.

"Because you're crazy." I said stepping backwards.

"But I'm not."

"Yeah you are you just slapped my best friend which I will never forget about it. And you made me fall twice. It the first day of school. What am I supposed to expect for the rest of the year."

When I said that you can see all the sadness in his eyes. As if I cared at the moment.

"Just hear me out." He said to me grabbing my forearm.

"Guys I'll meet you guys at the car." I said giving them a sign for them to leave.

"Are you sure?" Hunter asked

"Yes."

"Okay." He said as he put his arm around Jen's shoulders and walked away.

"So what's your explanation for this?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Okay it's a long story. I used to be in your shoes. Like the new kid that everyone looked at like you were crazy. Yeah been there done that. But then when I started acting up, everyone started showing interest. When I made fun of people I made friends with the people I would've never thought I would get along with. And about your friend can you tell her I'm sorry. No one really talks to me like that. And especially about my mom. When I was 15 my mom died from cancer and I never got to say I love you to her and for your friend to say that. I got overwhelmed and my actions happened before my brain did. I'm really sorry about this whole thing and I'll leave you alone. But please don't tell anybody." He said rubbing his eyes.

If I weren't mistaken, I thought he was crying. I wasn't the best comforting people but I gave him an awkward hug. He laughed. At least something I was doing is working.

"You punch hard."

I giggled.

"Sorry it was like a reflex."

"I get it."

"Why aren't you like this during school? Because you could make so many of the right friends?"

"The thing is, I don't know why."

"How do you not know why?"

"Why are you hugging that ugly girl?" Someone said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh. Cliff hanger. Yup your just gonna have to wait to see the next chapter.

Lots of love thanks for reading ❤️.