"Some jerk off who I'm partnered with for the rest of the year."  I said being loud enough so Drew could hear me.

"You're digging your own grave babe." He said grasping his hands together.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jen asked folding her arms.

"That wasn't for you bitch."

Once again. I. Was. TRIGGERED.

As soon as I heard the word bitch for the second time I was ready to fight. This teacher wasn't a good teacher whatsoever. It seemed like half the time she wasn't there. But I wasn't the only one who got mad at Drew. Hunter tensed up so much. His jaw was so precise it was like a 90 degree angle. I got up and walked over to Drew.

"You listen here you fuck head. You mess with me that's one story but when you mess with my friends, you might just have to die. I don't know who you think you are—"

I tried to finish but he pulled me down to his lap. His arm snaked around my waist.

"I'm daddy." He whispered.

"For the last time stop calling yourself that. It is nasty and gross." I said trying to get out of his grip. Why does this boy have to be so much of a fuckboy? Like if he were nice and smart and eager to help I would've liked him but nah. Nothing works like fictional stories. So this sucks.

"Hey dick head let her go." Hunter said. Obviously still annoyed from the bitch comment.

"Whatever you say." Drew said putting his hands up in the air. He turned his legs and tipped it over. I once again was on the floor.

But this time I tried to catch myself but my reaction time was delayed.

"Sorry." Hunter said helping me off the ground.

"No it's cool."

"Jen you just stayed quiet what happened to you?" Hunter asked

Jen blushed.

"I'm just not used to that. And seeing that." She did nudging at Drew who was talking to his dick head friends.

"Uh Hunter?" Mrs. Maines called from the front.

"So that's the faggots name." I heard one of  Drew's friends said.

"I am tired with your bull shit Drew.  I don't know why you have to be such a dick for. I don't know why your friends are like that either. I hope you know that no one likes you and you're ugly. And your moms a tramp and she has an std." Jen yelled.

Drew looked shocked. He looked like no one was supposed to say anything to him when he acted like that. Why is he so dumb.

Drew got up from his seat and walked over to Jen and bit his lip. He rose his hand and slapped Jen!

What. In. The. FUCK.

I jumped up and punched him. I punched him as hard as I could. I grabbed Jennifer by the hand and ran out the classroom. Not long after, Mrs. Maines came running out the classroom.

"Okay what the hell was that." She said running towards Jen. Hunter came out the class too.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asked. You could see all the sympathy and sadness in his eyes.