Chapter Forty Six: Till The End

Sketch:

I was staring at Orion's face very closely for any indication on what would happen next, but before our intimacy could undertake a go, a knock pulled him to the door. Orion growled his way to the door, looking ticked off that someone interrupted our moment. I watched him open the door with some grumbles and rants but I couldn't see who was on the other side. I saw him grab an envelope before he slammed the door. He tossed the yellow envelope on the couch before stalking over towards me.

He went into a drawer of his desk and pulled out a small bottle with the letters LUBE printed on the side. It made my stomach do twirls of excitement yet also fear—but I was ready for this. I had been ready since the words I love you left my mouth and it was true. I loved him more than I ever thought was possible. He may of been older than me by a lot but he wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt me. He was so gentle and never let me down at any time.

I didn't give a damn about what other people thought, they could call this relationship something sinful. But hello, wake up, this world is sinful.

I watched carefully, taking as much in with my eyes as possible. I didn't want to miss a single moment of this, even if I was kind of scared of what was about to happen next. He smiled at me, a soft smile that told me everything would be okay. My nervousness was still there of course but at least I wasn't feeling as scared as I was before.

I watched him crawl slowly on top of me, pushing my back flat against the bed. "If at any time you want to stop, let me know okay?"

I nodded, feeling his lips brush my ear softly, before trailing down my neck with the same softness. How could someone so powerful be so gentle? How could the ruler of the entire world be as kind as he is? It didn't make sense to me. I moved my neck wanting to feel his warm mouth on my skin, and he granted my request by slowly laying soft kisses on the skin. My fingers wove themselves into his hair, just waiting for his to do something else. His knee rested in between my thighs, right under my crotch.

I whimpered at the cool air blown on my ear, my fingers digging into his shoulders. His soft kisses tickled my jaw until I felt his lips on mine. They tasted salty, but so sweet at the same time. I let him take control since I was still kinda new at everything. His teeth scraped along my bottom lip, biting it until I opened my mouth up for him. His tongue pushed against mine, his hand tilting my chin back slightly, while his other hand crawled up my shirt.

My kiss was sloppy but he made up for my mess, licking and biting at any skin he could. His fingers took my nipple between the pad pads of his thumb and forefinger, rubbing the skin slightly before pinching it. I moaned making me blush by the stimulation of his fingers moving against the sensitive bud until I felt my crotch begin to stir with life. I groaned against his shoulder, pressing my crotch against his leg and starting to grind to get friction. He growled into my ear, and I flushed in embarrassment at my actions.

"Orion..." I called breathlessly.

His fingers pulled up my shirt until it was completely off. The cold air complemented my hot body, but did nothing to help when Orion kissed his way down my exposed stomach. My dick twitched wanting his warm mouth around me, and I moaned as he started sucking on my bulge through my boxers. I cried out in pleasure returning my fingers to his hair, my hips lifting slightly up to his mouth.

He smelled good and it settled me further into my excitement. I whimpered when he removed his mouth, licking down my thighs. He returned his mouth back to my bulge before his tongue slid up to my right nipple and biting it softly.

I arched my back against him, his hand slipping into my underwear and taking hold of my leaking member. I writhed against him, humping him hand, wanting to feel his warmth against me.

"Orion, please," he smiled softly at me, as I watched him undress from his loosely hung slacks and burgundy long sleeve shirt. I watched in awe as I saw his muscles come into view and blushed when his monster was out and behold.

I whimpered wanting him to touch me again, laying my head back on the soft pillow. I heard the bottle of the Lube open and the sound of it squirting on his fingers. I watched with hazed eyes, as he pulled my wet boxers to my ankles and spread my thighs apart to give him access to my virgin opening. He kissed me softly distracting me with his warm lips, and then slowly felt one slick finger slid into me. It felt a little uncomfortable with slight pain but nothing too bad. I could handle this, but I knew the pain would only grow with the more fingers he added. I gripped his shoulders crying out when his finger hit something inside me that pulsed through me. Almost like a spot that sent pleasure rippling through me like a wave crashing in the ocean.

I groaned gripping his shoulders, digging my nails deeper into his skin when I felt his second finger slip in.

My cry of pain and pleasure were mixed together and it was hard to tell if I were enjoying it or absolutely hating it. This caused Orion to stop and his gentle eyes met mine with a questioning eyes.

"Don't s-stop..." I panted breathlessly, the only sound in the air my gasps, moans and my ragged breathing. He smiled softly before continuing whispering in my ear at how good I was doing. Orion's other hand helped my penis stir to an even bigger size with every stroke of his large but warm hand. I whimpered under his heated gaze, holding onto him for dear life as he stroked me until I felt ready to explode.

I groaned when he started to scissor my opening until I felt my pain fade until it was a mere memory. My fingers threaded through his hair tugging on it while he repeatedly hit that sweet spot that sent me over the edge. His third finger was added and I felt a burning pain course through me, causing me to cry out, but nodded to him to keep going.

Orion was so sweet with me, making sure that I was okay every second and was making sure he didn't hurt me. I shivered when his lips brushed my ear, and a soft playful growl emitted in his chest.

"Baby are you ready?" he whispered gently against my ear.

I nodded staring up at his eyes that sent me on a journey into some sort of parallel universe. He was so ruggedly handsome, how could he possibly want me? I was nothing compared to him, a human. I sighed in content when his lips brushed my neck in feathery kisses that had me smile against his cheek.

"I am going to bite you when I enter you, so you feel little to no pain, okay?"

I nodded lost with his words. Sammy said that it didn't hurt when Xanthe bit him, only when he was being punished so I would assume it wouldn't hurt me either.

I watched with hazy eyes as he lathered most of the lube onto his monster before he lined himself with my entrance. He rubbed his penis against my hole, almost teasing me or something. I felt in a daze when he pecked my lips before those same lips traveled to my jaw. When I was least expecting it I felt him bite into my neck, but after that I felt nothing but pleasure. Only a slight pain in my lower half, but I could barley feel it when all I could feel was his mouth on my neck—marking me as his.

He started to move and I groaned when his big size hit my sweet spot over and over, until I was a withering leaking mess underneath him.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him as close as possible. My orgasm was coming soon and I'm sure his was too. His hand wrapped around my penis, stroking it until my balls were about to explode.

"Orion, I-I'm coming..." I whispered in his ear and he grunted telling me to release when I needed to.

My orgasm didn't last very long and neither did my stamina as I collapsed exhausted on the bed.

Orion chuckled, falling in the bed next to me and pulled my naked body in with his. He pecked my cheek, before asking if I was okay. I nodded, digging my face into his neck.

"I love you Orion."

"Till the end?" he whispered and I smiled at our previous joke.

"Till the end." I confirmed.