Chapter Thirty Eight: Sadistic Twins

Sketch:

Pulling up to the large castle was something so could only describe as something of a fairy tale. I wasn't really paying attention to anyone else, other than the outside realm, failing to acknowledge Orion who glanced up at me occasionally from his book. Just like me, Erin was glued up to the window, more amazed by the sight of the outside world than anything else. The sight was beautiful, unlike anything I had seen. Green trees stretched on forever contrasting nicely against the bright blue sky. The sun smiled behind fruitful clouds, washing away the pain in the world.

"Erin, can you give me and Sketch a minute?" Orion asked wrapping his arms around me.

Erin nodded, gazing at the sky one last time before leaving the car in silence. I gazed at Orion, sitting back down on his lap in an attempt to keep his attention on me.

"Babycakes, I know how much you miss your brother but it'll take time before he can control his thirst. I need you to be patient and listen to everything I say so you do not get hurt. You understand, right?"

I nodded along to his words, gazing lazily at the stubble on his chin. Could what he said be the truth? He didn't seem all that different when I talked to him last.

"Can I go see him now?" I asked.

"You can see him as soon as you give me a kiss." he said, which made me blush.

I turned around to straddle him, switching views between his lips and eyes. He gripped my hips as I laid a soft peck on his lips, letting him take the pace as we deepened it. His mouth was warm against mine, enlightened a fire in the pit of my stomach. He withdrew from the kiss leaving me flushed and panting, but nonetheless he was smirking at me.

"C-can we go inside now?" I asked slightly aroused and at the same time embarrassed that he can do these things to me.

He just nodded letting go of me so we could get out of the car. I climbed out first with Mr. Bear in hand but I waited for Orion to get out before we began walking inside. I was still a little embarrassed but he didn't seem fazed.

The inside wasn't like anything I had ever seen before, a stone based wall and floor like something out of dungeon. It was definitely creepy with its old fashioned castle theme, but I didn't think much on it after that. I heard voices come from the other room and I was more than excited wanting to know who it was, but Orion made me stop and sit down on a wooden bench that was on the side of me.

I could hear the voices better now on the bench and I was feeling even happier after hearing Sam's voice.

"Remember what I told you." Orion reminded me and I just nodded, preoccupied with the thought that Sam was in the other room. Orion smiled lightly, grabbing my hand so we could walk into the other room together.

We turned the corner slowly, and despite my arm tugging away at his, he didn't move any faster. My eyes landed on him first, and then my smile proceeded in line. He sat amount plush pillows on a couch, his face and body glued to the vampire next to him. I glared at Orion's so called brother, stopping in place when I saw how uncomfortable my brother looked.

"Sam!" I shouted, disregarding the older vampires grip on my brother, quickening my pace to see him.  My brother, in less than a second escaped the older vampires grip and hugged me.

"Look at you Sketch, you grew an inch or two!"

I smiled ear to ear, looking back at Orion who didn't mention this earlier. "Really?" I asked and he just nodded.