Chapter 7

A Winter's Dance (part 1)

Alexander's POV

"Okay, boys. You all know we're having the Winter Dance tomorrow?" Asked Washington, and we nodded our heads.

"Well, I think it's time we had a talk." He said, and pulled out a model of some guy's body.

"This is a penis." He said, and we all screamed.

~At Lunch~

Angie's POV

"So what did you guys do today?" I asked, sitting down at the regular table. We called our selves "The Revolutionaries", mainly because that's what we're learning about in History.

"Nothing!" All the boys screamed, a little too quickly. "Oh, Martha wasn't teaching us today..." said Peggy.

"That's because she was teaching us! She kept on talking about how we should love our bodies and then she started crying..." said Eliza.

Alexander's POV

I walked to History class with Eliza. It's time to make my move. If I want to get to third base at the dance, I need to make my move now. Here I come.

I took her hand in mine. She looked at me, and then smiled. We walked along the halls, and everybody was staring at us. Especially Angie, weird.

~at the dance~

"Aww! You look so handsome!" Said my mom. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go." Said my dad, and I climbed into his truck. As I walked in, I was immediately greeted by Eliza, wearing a beautiful blue dress.

"You look... uh... Pretty..." I said, and she blushed. "You have such a way with words, Alexander."

I walked into the dance floor, and the Kid's Bop version of Call Me Maybe was playing. Yes, this is my jam. I immediately started dancing with Eliza. This is now our jam.

I looked over in the corner, to see Jefferson dancing with Sally from 1st grade. Ew, what were they doing?!

"It's called twerking, look it up!" Said Jefferson. I guess he caught on to our staring.

"We need to talk, guys." Said Aaron, and pulled me aside, along with Laurens.

"Look. We need to marry one of those Schuylers, and if we do we'll be rich. At least that's what my dad says. Anyway, we need to do a group dance so they'll love us. Okay? I'll start. We're reliable with the-"
"LADIES!" I shouted.

"DUDES!" Screamed John.

I gave him a confused look. "Uh... I mean-" "LADIES!" Me and Burr shouted, and ran onto the dance floor.

John started dancing with Peggy, and I started dancing with Eliza.

"There are so many to devour!" Shouted Burr. "Actually, I think it's deflower." Said John. Burr shrugged.

"LADIES! Looks! Proximity to power!" He said, and attempted to twerk with Theodosia.