Chapter 1

First Day

Hamilton's POV

"Class, please welcome our new student for the Caribbean, Alexander!" I shyly stepped in class.

"Are you an immigrant?" Said some kid with short hair and dark skin, that was sitting in the back row.

"Aaron, that's inappropri-" said Mr... Washington? "I am! My name is Alexander Hamilton. And there's a million things I haven't do-" I said, before getting interrupted by a kid with curly hair.

He was kinda cute, wait. Dad says boys can't be cute. "Do you have herpes? My father says that all immigrants have herpes."

"That's, ENOUGH, class. Sit down, son." Mr. Washington said, and put my name tag on a desk next to the cute- shit- I mean poopy.

He put my name tag on a desk next to the NOT cute kid with curly hairs desk. He handed me a note.

Hi! I'm John Laurens in the place to be. I'm two pints of Sam Adams. He's this kid in 6th grade. Stuffed me in a locker once, but we're cool now. I like your Captain America backpack. Kinda ironic. Is that mean? Yeah, that was in poor taste I'm sorry. Want to be friends? :)

[] yes

[] no, and here's why ____

I happily checked off the "Yes." box and handed it back to him. Wow, my first real friend. On the first day too! I didn't really have friends back at my old school.

Some kid with frizzy hair burst through the door. "Hey guys! What'd I miss?" He said, and all the class stared in awe. "What's so special?" I asked John.

"Look at his hand. Look at what he's holding, man!" He whispered. He was holding some weird pudding thing and some candy. "So?" I asked. It was a lot of food though, I only had a sandwich.

"Dude, he has a pudding cup, a fruit roll up, AND a cosmic brownie! Look at that!" The bell rang, and Mr. Washington sighed.

"You missed the entire lesson, Thomas." "So? Not my fault. Traffic." He said smugly, and walking out to recess. "You're only five minutes away from the school!" He yelled.

"Yeah, whatever."