twenty-three

Unknown 😈

So word around the block is that Y/N and Dinah are having so problems in their relationship. Apparently Dinah is upset because Y/N is so busy with her career she really hasn't made time for her. But I don't see what Dinah is complaining about Y/N calls and texts her every chance she gets. And Y/N sends her a dozen roses everyday and she writes a cute little note each time.

Some people just don't know when they have a good thing.

I also heard a rumor that Dinah's been talking to her ex boyfriend Nela again. I googled that fool and I just don't understand how a beautiful woman like her dated him.

Y/N would be furious if she heard about what Dinah was doing. All I have to do is find a way to break them up and Y/N will finally be mine.

Y/N POV

Since the break-in things have been peaceful in my neighborhood. The cops have been patrolling the area day and night to make sure there aren't any suspicious individuals hanging around. I'm just trying to understand why someone would break into my home and mess with my kid.

But with all this chaos going on there have been some good times. For example I've gotten back in the studio and started working on my second album. I'm really excited about this one because I'm working with some amazing producers, I'm talking about legends in the music business. Also I've been offered a guest role on Empire and the amazing part about that is the band gets to be apart of it and my little princess gets to make her acting debut. AJ's been practicing her lines and I think she's ready for it.

Speaking of my little princess we've been spending a lot of time together because in less than two weeks I'll be back on the road again. AJ's still a little shaken up and to be honest so am I. But Caleb and I are doing the best we can to keep our daughter safe.

As far as Dinah and I, we're not doing the best but I know that we can work things. Our schedules have been keeping us so busy we barely have time for each other and I hate that. But I have a plan that's going to make Dinah feel better. AJ is at her dad's house for the week which means I have the house all to myself. Technically I won't be by myself because Jessie will be there but more than likely she'll end up at Ally's house. I'm going to cook dinner for Dinah and we'll just chill for the rest of the right.

But right now I'm watching PLL with my bestie Shay. Even though we never dated I still consider her a very close friend of mine so we hang out from time to time. "Who's the twin?" I asked.

"Dude just sit back and watch the rest of the episode." Shay said.

"Shay I thought you loved me. You know how much I hate waiting on the good stuff." I said.

"Yes I know but I promise this'll be worth the wait." Shay said.

So far in this episode Wilden and Jessica are back from the dead and Alison is going crazy. Ezra and Aria have hooked up but I saw that shit coming from a mile away, so that wasn't a surprise. This whole Spaleb and Haleb stuff is making me mad, but I gotta give Caleb his props though he got two beautiful women after him so he's winning at life right now.

Now it's at the part where everyone is at the lost woods resort trying to catch Uber A. The trap worked and now they're trying to see if  the camera caught A. My prediction is that is Aria, I don't know why I just get weird vibes about her.

"Here's the good part." Shay whispered.

I focused my attention back on the tv and I was shocked. Alison's husband pretended to be Wilden so that Alison would go crazy and admit herself to the mental hospital. The twin is Jessica's sister Mary. Elliot and Mary went through all of that trouble just to get money from Alison, that some bull. On top of that my baby Hanna is dead. I swear I cried when I saw Hanna getting dragged around that bell tower.