nine.

*Your stage outfit*

Your POV

"I know your little secret."

At that moment I didn't know if I should be worried or laugh in Mani's face. She was obviously she was drunk out of her mind, but my dad always said drunk talk is real talk. I swallowed the lump in my throat and folded my arms, "What secret is that Normani?"

"Y-You slept with that guy. Carlton...No! Caleb that's his name! Which means you are not gay!" Normani said with her finger in my face.

The elevator stopped on our floor but I hit the button that took us to the top floor. I wasn't going to let Mani off of this elevator until I got some answers. Mani was standing in the corner of the elevator singing the itsy bitsy spider which she messed up half of the words. I mean who doesn't know the itsy bitsy spider?

"First of all what happened between me and Caleb was just a one night stand. Secondly, I like vagina...a lot. Especially Dinah's even though I haven't tasted it yet. Thirdly how....no who in the hell told you all of this?" I asked with a slight amount of anger in my voice.

Mani was leaning against the wall biting her lip with pure lust in her eyes, "When you get anger that really makes me hot. But to answer your question, your ex-girlfriend Rosa told me. You know what else she told me? She told me that you had Caleb's baby too, but I told her I would need to see the kid in order to believe that."

"What's it going to take for you to keep your fucking mouth shut Normani?" I asked.

Normani pushed me against the wall and ripped my shirt, sending the buttons flying throughout the elevator. Usually most elevators are pretty quick but this one was taking it's precious time getting back to our floor.

"Kiss me. I mean really kiss me." Normani said.

If Mani wanted a kiss then I was going to give her one. I grabbed Mani by her arms and pinned her against the wall. I leaned close enough so our lips were almost touching, then I kissed her on the forehead. When I pulled away Mani look so defeated but I was laughing.

Once the elevator stopped on our floor I picked Mani up and threw her over my shoulder. When we got to her room the door was unlocked, I opened the door and walked in her room. I could hear water running in the bathroom so I figured Ally was taking a shower. I nicely laid Normani on the bed and before I could walk away she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her, then she proceeded to shove her tongue down my throat again. I tried to pull away but she had a death grip on the collar of my shirt. When I finally unshackled myself from her embrace, she propped up on her elbows and winked her eye at me.

"You need Jesus." I said.

"What I need is for you to get over here and to that thing you do with your tongue I heard so much about in high school." Normani said inking her eye at me.

"Goodnight Mani." I said before walking out.

When I walked back into my room Dinah was knocked out on my bed. I didn't want to disturb her so I quietly started rummaging through my suitcase to find some pajamas. After I took a shower and blow dried my hair I climbed into bed. Dinah rolled over and buried her face in my chest, I kissed her on the forehead and fell asleep.

~~~

The next morning we all had to get up early and head to the venue. I was so glad to be back on my tour bus and I was glad to have my skateboard again. When we got to the venue all of the equipment got unloaded and the crew began setting up the stage.