seventeen.

Y/N POV

"So The Grammys are coming up soon and I was wondering if you wanted to be my date?" I asked.

"That's a big deal. Are you sure you want me to be your date?" Dinah asked.

"I would love for you to be there with me. You're my girlfriend so of course I want you to go with me." I said.

Dinah pecked me on the lips and said, "Yes I will go to the Grammys with you."

I smiled and continued to watch Crazy Eyes defends Piper after Alex kept messing with her. I'm not gonna lie the look on Crazy Eyes face when she said I threw my pie for you makes me laugh so hard every time. AJ came down the stairs and sat next to Dinah. "Mama can I go to the Gammys too?" AJ asked.

"It's the Grammys and no you can't go because it's on a school night." I said.

"Who cares about school? I'm trying to see my boo thang." AJ said.

"Who is your boo thang AJ?" Dinah asked.

"Justin Bieber." AJ said.

I swear this little girl and her obsession with Justin Bieber. I sat up and said, "You can meet Bieber some other time. Besides you will be at home watching the Grammys with your dad."

"DJ please tell mama to let me come." AJ begged.

Dinah pulled AJ in her lap and said, "I'm sorry princess but mama's right, you have to go to school. But think about it when your mama wins you get to tell all of your friends at school that your mama is a Grammy winning superstar."

"I guess you're right DJ. But I want to go to the Gammys next year." AJ said.

"You got yourself a deal." I said.

I got up to get a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and I watched Dinah and AJ interact with each other. They get along so well and Dinah really likes being around AJ and vice versa. Who knows maybe Dinah can be AJ's future step mom. To think at one point AJ hated Dinah now I can't get her away from Dinah. "Well if we're going to the Grammys we need to go shopping." I said.

"Well let's go shopping then." Dinah said.

"Yay! Mama can I get some stuff too?" AJ asked.

"Of course princess. Now go get your sneakers on so we can go." I said.

===

I don't think nervous is the word to describe how I'm feeling right now. I don't even think there's a word to describe what's going on inside me right now. "Babe are you nervous?" Dinah asked.

I just looked at her and nodded my head. We're about to pull up to the red carpet and I feel butterflies my stomach. I look in my compact mirror to make sure my makeup is right. The closer we got to the venue I could hear the fans screaming.

"You ready sweetie?" My mom asked.

"Yeah I'm ready."

The car stopped and a guy opened the door and helped me out. When the fans saw me they began to cheer loudly but when Dinah held my hand they cheered even louder. We walked down the red carpet and posed for a few pictures. The annoying part about red carpets were the interviews, after getting those out the way I went into the crowd and signed a few autographs and took some selfies.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called out.

I looked in the stands and I saw my little friend Kasey from New York. I went up to the stands and gave her a hug. "Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" I asked.