Vacation Day 3: Checking Up On You

Taraji POV

-Next Morning-

I woke up feeling normal and healthy. I saw that terrence had his arms around me and i smiled at him. I sat up and quietly got underneath the covers to give him a little something to wake up to. I slowly and quietly removed his pjamas and rubbed him through his boxers. He stirred and moaned lightly. I saw him starting to get aroused and i bit my lip and licked my hand. I pulled his 9' member out of his boxers and began jerking him slowly. He moaned and moved around. I'm surprised he still didn't wake up. I moaned because i was turned on and teased the tip of his member with my tongue. "Mmm you're turning me on baby..." i whispered into his ear and he moved his hand to fan me away in his sleep. I licked up and down his shaft a couple times before taking him all the way in my mouth. I slowly sucked him and started speeding up. "Ah..." i heard him say in his sleep. If he wasn't asleep he would've most likely stopped me and gave me a lecture on how it's not the right time. I deepthroated him and rubbed him at the same time. "Ah...shit.." i heard him mumble and i smiled. I heard his breathing start to quicken and he was about to release. I stopped and slowly undressed because i was turned on. Morning sex is the best sex. I slowly got on top of him and made him enter me. My breath shifted because i tried not to moan. I started riding him and kissing him awake. "Mm, baby.." said terrence moaning. "Ah...baby keep going don't stop moving.." i moaned capturing his lips. "Ah shit...but baby...yesterday.." he moaned holding on to my hips tossing his head back. "I'm feeling better now.." i told him taking off my shirt. "Fuck...you sure?" he asked me. "Mhm.." i told him as he nodded and lifted up, sucking on my nipples. I tossed my head back and closed my eyes. "Awe...shit...fuck baby" i heard him say. "Terrence i needed this..." i moaned out. "Me too" he said closing his eyes. "Oh shit...damn I'm close...awe fuck don't stop!" he moaned loudly. "Yes! Awe yes!" i shouted and i kept moving. When he was about to release i slowed down, bringing him down from his closeness. We panted as he kissed me deeply. He turned me over and i went doggiestyle. He slowly entered me and started moving. I moaned as our skin started to slap together. Our bodies were sweaty and hot but we needed this love making. "Ah sh*t! Terrence ah! More baby more!" i shouted as he pounded more and tossed his head back. "Awe damn! Shit baby god i love you!" he shouted squeezing my a*s. "Yes sh*t i love you too! Ahh! Yes!" i shouted spreading my legs more. "Ooh baby I'm close baby!" he shouted as the bed shook. "Ahh shit we're getting that baby girl!" he moaned loudly as our skin slapped swiftly. He slowed down making me whimper and pulled out. "Ahh shit.." he said gently rubbing himself. He flipped me over on my back swiftly and kissing me deeply and passionately. He kissed my neck and down my chest. He entered me gently and started moving swiftly. I started scratching his back and moaning into his ear. "F*ck awe f*ck!! Yes! Yes!" i shouted tossing my head back. "Awe! Awe shit damn! You like this baby?!" he asked me moaning loudly. "Yes baby! Shit i love it yes keep going baby just like that!" i moaned as the headboard his the wall harder everytime he thrusted into me.

(i know that this is explicit, and used it in "let's get physical", but it's an explicit story so..)

"Ah! Yes!" i moaned loudly as my moans became higher and higher. He silenced me with a deep kiss. "Ooh I'm close shit!" he moaned louder as my nails dug deeper into his back. He bit on my ear as i arched my back. "Ooh me too! Get ready baby!" i shrieked and i released as he did shortly after me..