Can't Do It..

Terrence POV

I laid back snuggling into taraji as i just thought. I won't have sex with her right now because..well after all this shit thats been happening i feel as if I'm violating her and that's the last thing i need to do. Awe damn i just remembered we have filming today. "Baby wake up.." i whispered into tarajis ear as she put her whole hand in my face as she turned over. I chuckled and hovered over her and started kissing her awake. She moved my face and tried to go back to sleep. I started kissing her again and on her neck. She woke up smiling. "Are you finally going to let me get some?" she asked me. I just laughed and picked her up as she went into the bathroom. She got dressed and everyone headed out. When we made it to empire Lee walked up to us smiling. "Today is the soundboard scene. "Great!" i said taking tarajis hand as we went into the dressing rooms. We got dressed as lucious and cookie and got into positions. Cookie was at the sound board editing jussies song (you're so beautiful) and i snuck up kn her from behind and grinded her just like in the script. She shoved me off and i pretended like i was hurt. She walked over to me checking to See if i was ok and i picked her up and tossed her onto the soundboard. As we were about to kiss she slapped me laughed lightly even though that wasn't in the scene bit fits perfectly. We had one final screen and it was a full kiss. It was supposed to be one single kiss but taraji kept going...which i expected a bit. She keep going which of course made me keep going and i leaned taraji back on the soundboard. "Uhh...guys" lee said from behind the camera. We were frenching and when i grabbed her ass lee yelled cut. "Sorry lee! Sorry..." i said quickly coming away from taraji as if she was contaminated. I turned and walked a little distance from them. I was trying to resist myself from having sex right now..I just know as soon as i get the opportunity she could freak out..no matter how much she wants to tease me. Taraji came over to me and grabbed my face making me look at her. "I'm sorry..." she said as i turned away. "Terrence look at me.." she said grabbing my face again. I broke out of her grip walking away. "Terrence baby I'm sorry but why are you so afraid-BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T OK?! IF I TOUCH YOU YOU'RE GOING TO CRY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!" i shouted at her. She froze and the whole place was quiet. I stared at taraji now realizing what i just did. I was panting loudly and freaking out. I looked at her and she looked like she was trying to keep composure but like she was about to cry. I have never spoken to her like that...i never dared to do that. I'm just so...stressed. Constantly thinking about the same things every day...worrying to death making sure she's ok even if she's with me everyday. Grace and kaitlyn raced over to her tending to her. "Baby I'm sorry i never meant to-"just....stop." she said cutting me off. "I get it...just..." she said just shaking her head and walking away with the girls. I heard her voice breaking. When she got to the end of the hallway she just let it out. The guys came over and held me back from her. "Taraji!" i yelled from across the hall as i saw them all entering the dressing room and slamming the door. "Come on bro you need some air...come on.." said jussie taking me outside. I went outside and just started sweating and panicking. "You ok?" jussie asked me. I wiped my face with my hands. "It's just...i just feel like there's no more hope...you know?" i asked them. "There's always hope.." said trai. "Maybe but...i just keep...messing things up with her...i love her so much and it just hurts to see her the way i did...she's my world....and i hate to see it being destroyed" i said letting it all out. "I won't have sex with her...i just don't want to be that one guy that thinks sex will solve every issue....I'll feel like I'm comepletely violating her...like he did...i just wish she understood...i know she loves me...but.." i said sighing as my voice cracked and one of my tears hit the pavement. "I just made the woman of my dreams cry...that's what happens when you get too filled up with things...trying to deal with things that just aren't fair...i knew i was gonna end up lashing out but i just didn't expect it was going to be on...her" i said wiping a tear. The guys just stood there shocked...

Taraji POV

I couldn't believe it. For the first time he yelled at me, with all of his anger...what did i do? I know he just cares so much for me that it sometimes gets in the way. I silently cried as i looked at myself in the mirror as grace and kaitlyn were caring for me. "Shh i know...you know he loves you...it just gets a bit hard sometimes...sometimes you want what's best for someone so badly that you let it get in the way and destroy things." said kaitlyn. "I just feel like It's all my fault. I was acting like a total bitch..a slut and he stayed right by my side the whole damn time...I'm just so cold hearted and mean and-"no...you were never cold hearted and mean...you're the sweetest thing ever it's just...as usual...the things in your mind making you feel that way. They try to change you and make you feel different and accept it..." said grace. "I think everyone can get back on track after a couple mistakes" grace said. "I love you guys..." i said hugging them. I got up and walked over to the vanity and stared myself in the mirror. "I'm still mad at him..." i said seriously. "Girl i would be too.." said kaitlyn. Then there was a knock on the door. "It's probably lee coming to see if you're alright-" grace was cut off by seeing terrence stand at the door with a bouquet of roses in his hand. "Hello ladies...may i have a word with the beautiful brunet model behind you?" he asked as i turned away from him rolling my eyes. Kaitlyn and grace nodded and looked back at me as they slowly walked out and closed the door. It was dead silence for awhile and it felt...disturbing. "champagne?" he asked me as i shook my head. "Come on...i know you want some.." he said getting me a glass from out of the pair he had in his hand. "Doesn't matter" i said shrugging and continued facing away from him. He walked over to me smiling. "You know one day i just...woke up and went to work...and i saw the most beautiful sight...i saw a woman with this perfect flawness skin and a body no man could turn down...a personality out of this world and a smile that can leave you sprung...and i knew that woman was perfect for me. The way she was so confident and independent, and as smart as albert Einstein himself. But there was one problem....she was my bestfriend. We've known eachother for years and she knew nothing about me being in love with her, so she acted clueless about it. One day i just took the chance of letting my lips fall upon hers and i got to make love to that wonderful body..she's been mine ever since...even when she didn't know it. Today...was the the day i got to make love to that body.." he told me smiling at me. "The day i started a life with my bestfriend" he said. I smiled and wiped my eyes because i started tearing up. Terrence turned me around to face him and wiped the tears. "Ever since that day i completely gave my heart and soul to taraji P henson....i loved you and still love you." he told me wrapping his arms around me from behind and i snuggled against him. "I'm so sorry that i yelled at you and all i want is for you to be happy...that's all i need. To see that face light up every single morning and know that I'm making it happen..." he said kissing my neck once as we looked into the mirror together. "I love you...and i will never do that again...my care got in the way this time" he told me as we both laughed a bit. "I love you too.." i said turning around.

Terrence POV

I leaned in a captured those beautiful lips again. The kiss was passionate and meaningful...i loved it. I put her against the wall picking her up and lifting her legs. I kissed her neck leaving it full of hickies. "Terrence.." she moaned out as i tossed her on a couch. I went down and kissed her lifting up her shirt and trailing down her stomach. Then..i started getting flashbacks..

"Aww you're still not better than him but that was sweet"

"Yes I'll stop daddy"

"Where's the fucking blow!"

"Fuck you!"

"Yes daddy I'll stop"

"Help me..."

"Terrence..."

"Terrence.."

"Terrence..."

"Terrence!" shouted taraji snapping me out of my thoughts. "I can't do this..." i told her getting up. Taraji sighed and walked over to me grabbing my hand. "You're having flashbacks aren't you?" she asked me. I looked at her for awhile and nodded. "I've had them too...multiple times...almost every night." she said looking at the ground. "When we both stop having them....how about we try for that baby girl we always wanted?" i asked her. Her face lit up and she hugged me. Then it immediately went away. "what's wrong?" i asked her. "Nothing...Im happy" she said kissing me passionately. I took her hand and we left the room. We finished the scenes and went home. When we got home me and taraji went to bed and i was just up thinking all night about making a new baby girl...thinks are finally turning around...

TBC...