The Trip....Oh Boy.

-2 weeks later-

Taraji POV

Yes! Today's the day we're going on our trip and i can't wait. Everyone who was at the beach are going. It's gonna be a blast. We're staying for two weeks so we're gonna need alot of stuff. I think that this trip is the perfect thing to relax my mind...i kinda need to get away from new york right now, you know?

I was in the bed with terrence of course and i broke out of his grip from excitement. "Terrence wakeup it's the day!" i shouted dancing around in my onsie. "But baby i cant see the bride before the wedding! Where's the rings where's the ring-" terrence said jumping up and shouting out of his sleep. I froze and looked at him. The room was silent. "What?" he asked me confused. "You just said- nevermind. Todays the day we go on the trip get up!" i shouted getting on top of and bounced. "Baby I'm tired.." he said dozing back off. "Hm..i guess you don't want to go to Cancun then...with a nice, quiet room to stay in with me, i heard that their rooms are sound-proof-" ok let's.go!" he shouted picking me up and taking me into the bathroom and we showered together. When we got out we quickly got dressed so we could be on time to meet everyone at the airport.

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

"Ooh look at you damn" said terrence smiling at me. He came up to me and and kissed my cheek. "Thanks" i said shyly. "You look adorable" i said pecking his lips as i continued packing. "Man why everytime you pack you take the whole house?" terrence asked me. I shrugged. "Well we are staying for 2 whole weeks terrence, i think i need more.." i said going into my wardrobe. "And can you please pack more things...for me?" i asked him. "Of course" he said kissing me. He packed alot of stuff and thankfully we had drivers to carry our luggage. I ended up having 3 huge suitcases and terrence had 2. We triple checked everything and made sure we had everything. "Alright let's go.." said terrence walking towards the door. I grabbed his hand. "Terrence...wait.." i said as he stopped and turned around. "Yeah baby?" he asked me. I looked around the house thinking of the past. I looked at the replaced glass table and my breathing hitched. I looked down at my stomach where the scar was and sighed as a tear rolled down my eyes. Terrence sighed and hugged me. "I know it's hard for you not to think about it...i know baby i know." he said kissing my head. I just tried my best not to cry but it came out in whimpers anyways. He grabbed my face and made me look up at him as he wiped a tear from my cheek. "Look at me. I saved you from him ok? I did that because i love you. You don't ever have to worry about him again you hear me? This trip is for you to be happy and i want you to enjoy yourself...you mean the absolute world to me you hear me? No matter what you've done in the past and what happened in the past, I'm in love with you" he said looking into my eyes. I smiled as another tear fell. He passionately kissed me and i hugged him with everything i had. "I love you to terrence. You mean so much to me and I'm so glad you were by my side through all of this...you're a really good man...really amazing. I love you with all of my heart" i said into his chest. "Now come on beautiful, let's go relax and have fun" said terrence carrying me out of the doorway towards the car as the drivers put it in the escalade. The drivers usually follow us to airports for protection. Terrence plopped me into my seat and got in on the other side. As we drove i just smiled and stared out of the window watching things pass by as i thought of how much terrence cared about me. "Hey gourgous what are you thinking about?" he asked me smiling at me. "You.." i said shyly. "Aww" he said kissing my cheek as i blushed. We finally made it to the airport and met up with everyone else. "Hey guys" i said running up to them and hugging them. They all greeted us and we walked inside waiting in line to go through the metal detectors. Everyone was dressed comfortably.