Vacation Day 2: Just Why?

-Next Morning-

Taraji POV

I woke up in the hotel room feeling sick as ever. Ugh i hope i didn't get drunk again. That us something i need to avoid. I saw terrence walking out of the bathroom and i looked saddened at him. "What's wrong baby?" he asked me. "I know i got drunk again last night, didn't i?" I asked him already knowing the answer. "Um....yes baby you did...but you acted like a normal drunk person i promise" he told me as i kissed him. "Why come i don't feel sick?" i asked him. "Because i gave you some asprins" he said grinning. "Thanks" i whispered. "Your welcome...i sadly should've expected that you would get drunk because we're on vacation so it's likely to happen anyway" he said smiling issing my forehead. "You're just so...ugh i love you" i said grabbing his ears. "I love you too morning breath" he said kissing me. He picked me up and took me into the bathroom.

When we came out i got dressed and put on a comfortable two peice outfit.

"Aww you look cute as hell" said Terrence as i blushed

"Aww you look cute as hell" said Terrence as i blushed. "Thank you" i said. "No problem gourgous" he said kissing me. We left the house and everyone was waiting for us in limos. We greeted eachother and got in our separate limos. I kissed terrence and he held my sides. "Why do you always freaky in the oddest places?" he asked me smiling. I shrugged. "Look maybe if I'm in the mood we can do it when we get back ok?" he told me as i sighed and got on my phone. He pecked my lips and i wiped it off. "Where are we going anyways?" terrence asked the limo driver. "The flying olympic sir" said the drivers. "And that is?" he asked confused. "That's zip-lining sir" he replied as his eyes widened. "Baby did you hear that? We're going zip-lining!" he said smiling. "Mhm" i said fixed on my phone. "Pfft ok...you'll see when we get there." terrence said as i nodded.

Once we got there i saw a woman gliding across the sky screaming in joy. We got out of our cars and went up nearly a million steps to get to the top of a mountain. "Hello, you all must be here on the exclusive 2 split week vacation right?" asked the man who straps us up. We all agreed and got strapped up. It was couples zip- lining so me and terrence would be together. I didn't want to go. "Terrence I'm not doing this" i said as i hear Jussie and Raphael yelping in joy as they held hands going down. "Why?" he asked. I looked over and looked down the cliff and my blood ran cold". "Heights, heights, oh and also...heights!" i shouted hugging myself . "I'll be with you through the whole thing ok? Come on baby..have fun.." said terrence as he pecked my lips and i sighed, agreeing. "You ready folks?" asked the man as he had our zip lines ready. I nodded and we got in. "Alright. 1....2..." the man counted. "Wait terrence I'm not ready!" i shouted but it was too late. "3!" shouted the man releasing us as we went down the zipline. I screamed and covered my face. "Baby look!" terrence shouted at me. "No! I don't wanna look!" i shouted as he grabbed my hand and moved it. I looked at the scenery and it was beautiful.