Can't..

-1 month later-

Terrence POV

Me and taraji have been trying to make a baby for at least a month. We've been trying so hard and taraji doesn't want to take the test yet. So there is a chance that she could be. I'm going to try and get her to take it today though, because i can't wait. I had her in my arms this morning and she snuggled up against me. I stared at her stomach as if i expected a baby bump to pop up or something. I was that desperate. I started kissing taraji awake and she pushed me off. "Sleepy...stop.." she said dozing back off. I knew just what to do. I got between her legs and started kissing down her stomach. It's never to early in the morning for love making...well at least for us. She arched her back as she was still asleep. I kissed lower and took down her pajamas. I took off her underwear and got to work. She tasting like candy..litterally, yesterday she was eating so many blowpops that she had the whole house smelling like them. I'm really glad that we're now back together...and that you know who is finally out of her mind. I'm hoping. As i thrusted my tongue in and out of her she started moaning, which happens in your sleep with this situation. "Ah! Yess.." she moaned out tossing her head back. She turned over and i licked her from behind. I felt her rise her ass up more into my face. She woke up when she was about to climax. "Ah!..terrence!" she drousily shouted as she came. "Mm perfect way to wake you up in the morning i see.." i said licking her off my fingers as she winked at me. "Whatever" she said getting up and going to shower. "I have a doctors appointment today and i don't want you going.." she said going into the bathroom. "Why?" i asked her. "Because...I'm getting a...papshmer!" she shouted quickly walking into the bathroom. I shrugged and got my clothes ready for when it's my turn. She came out and went into the wardrobe as i followed, i couldn't help myself. I snuck up behind her picking her up and biting my lip smiling. "You already had some.." she said crossing her arms smiling. "But i took it...it wasn't given up.." i said smiling back. I put her down and she kissed me slowly. "When i get back ok? I have to leave in 10 minutes, and I'm taking your car" she said as i put her down. I watched as she walked naked and further into the wardrobe and turning a corner going into one of the aisles. I chuckled and went to go shower...

When i was done i walked up to taraji when she came out of the wardrobe in a sexy fitting white dress. "Can you go buy a pregnancy test today too?" i asked her smiling. She froze a bit after i said that and she shrugged. "Sure, i guess." she said seriously but looked nervous at the same time. "What's wrong?" i asked her hoping for no bad news. "Oh...nothing...just hate that i have to make another stop..." she said kissing me. I didn't have anything to do so i figured maybe i could hang out with breyshere, jussie, and trai today...why not? I kissed taraji as she grabbed her keys and her purse. "I'll see you later ok...be good.." she said winking and biting the tip of her fingernail, waving. I winked back at her as she closed the door. When she did i immediately ran over to the phone and called up the guys as if i was a young kid being told by his prents that were going away on a trip and not to have a party, and i take the lifetime risk or throwing one anyways..and trust me...it's a lifetime risk with taraji even though it's not a party...it's grown man stuff. I called them and they came over to my house shortly...

-3rd person POV-

Taraji wasn't actually going to the hospital for a papshmer, she was going for a more personal reason. She met the doctor and gave her a handshake. "Hi..um i...wanted to check and see if having a scar can affect pregnany?" she asked the doctor. The doctor answered and also answered the zillions of other question taraji had. "I just have scar on my stomach and i don't know how that's going to be, because me and my partner terrence has been trying to make a child and it just doesn't seem like anything is happening..I'm a bit worried and I'm worried about him too." taraji said shaking her head. "Well let's make sure eveything is ok anyways...how long have you been trying to make the child?" the doctor asked her. "For about a month..." she said sighing. "Well...let's see...did you have any incidents on the inside or outside stomach area?" she asked her. "Um...i have a scar...on my stomach...from being stabbed.." she said showing the doctor. "Oh my...how did you get this...?" the doctor asked her. "Um...long story.." she said. The doctor told her that she'll examine her and take some tests to find out why she hasn't gotten pregnant. When taraji got the news back she...she didn't know what to do...

Terrence POV

The guys came over and we were having fun...taking drinks and relaxing. It was nice having just a hang out time...it was. "So how have you two been?" trai asked me. "Well um...we've been trying to make a baby.." i said clearing my throat afterwards. All of their faces lit up and they looked shocked. "Really!" they all shouted happily. "Yep...tarajis picking up a pregnany test today.." i said taking a sip from my wine. "I'm happy for you...and we are the uncles wether you like if or not!" shouted jussie smiling as we both laughed. I was getting up to go to the kitchen and i heard taraji coming into the house. "Hey baby i missed you!" i shouted hugging her and she cringed from when i said baby. "We know yall tryna make that little one so we gone leave yall alone.." breyshere said laughing as they got up and left. "You told them!?" shouted taraji at me and i shrugged. "Baby did you get the pregnancy test though?" i asked her and she nodded. "Go take it.." i said laughing and kissing her. She gave me a sad smile and went into the bathroom as i stood outside the door. "You ok baby?" i asked her. "Yeah." she said as she came out. "So....are you?!" i shouted excitedly. She gave me the test forcefully and backed away from me. I looked at the text and she...she wasn't. I was a bit cautious now. "Baby...it's ok we'll get that baby-" i can't.." she said. "Can't what?" i asked her. "I...i...i Can't get pregnant...it's not possible...i Can't" she said as tears fell from her face. "What do you mean?" i asked her. "I CAN'T OK? I JUST CAN'T I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I CAN'T MY BODY WON'T ALLOW IT ANYMORE OK DAMN!" she shouted at me and i froze. She started crying. "And it's all because of HIM!" she shouted walking away. Oh my god. She...she Can't make a baby..all because of the stab wound Im thinking. I grabbed her and held her as she cried loudly in my arms. "Shh...baby we can do something...you wanna adopt?" i asked her. "I want my own baby.." she said as she cried. Just when we thought everything was ok...it came back....he came back...

TBC...