Chapter 23

Naeun POV

"Unnie, what took you so long??" I ask Nari unnie. She came back late while we're starving! Well at least there are already food in front of us..

"I just take a walk to Han river and stop by the convenience store."

"With J-Hope sunbae?" Suddenly Youngie ask.

"W-what?" She stutter.

"Didn't you went there with J-Hope sunbae?" Youngie ask again.

"Wooo~~ Unnie! Is there something going on??" Tina give a tease.

"H-how do you know I went with him?" Nari unnie ask back.

"Well Jungkook say that he accidentally saw the both of you together."

"Wooo~~ Youngie! Is there something going on with you and Jungkook too?!" I copy Tina.

"Ani!! How many time do I have to tell you that we're just friends?!" She deny it with res cheeks.

"Arraso arraso, just continue eating. Naeun, Tina, it's your turn to wash the dishes."

"Nee~~" We say it together.

Jungkook POV

There are 4 more day till the survival camp. I want to hear her voice now.. I don't know but from the first time I listen to her voice, it makes me want to listen to it every, every hour, every minute, every second.

But what's the prize? Is it a day off? Or ticket to the amusment park? Or go on a trip? What is it? It makes me really curious.

"Where's Hobi hyung?" V hyung ask.

"I thought he went out." Namjoon hyung answer him.

"Ah.. Jinjja? Jimin-ah! Let's play! I'm bored!" Now he ask for Jimin hyung.

"C'mon! I thought you never ask!" They went to play Wii together.

"I'm going out hyung." I say too Namjoon hyung.

"Oh." He answer shortly while his eyes still glued on his phone.

I went out and take a walk. I don't know what to do so I text Christie if she want to accompany me but sadly, she say no. She say that she's practicing right now. Oh well.. It seems that It's just me now.

I saw a couple sitting on a bench facing the Han river. He looks similar.. Ah, never mind.. Why even bother?

Because I'm bored, I keep texting Christie and bothering her.

I walk around and I find myself thirsty so I stop by the convenience store to buy a drink.

I was picking my drink and suddenly the couple at the river came in. And it turns out that the couple is Hobi hyung and is that one of Christie friends? I think it is..

I didn't let them see me so I quickly pick my drink, pay it, and ran away.

I text Christie that I saw her friend with Hobi hyung at Han river and the convenience store. But she's ignoring me!! Ugh.. I'm really bored right now.. I went back to the dorm. I think I'll just join V hyung and Jimin hyung.

J-Hope POV

I like this girl. Not in a romantic way though. She's a good friend and she make a.. kinda cool choreography. I want to work with her.

I went back to the dorm after spending time with her.

"Hyung, you're back!" V greet me with his shouting.

"How is your date, hyung?" Kookie ask me. Wait! How does he know?!

"I-it's not a date you idiot! We're just having a fresh air!"