"Joey, there is a rumor going around that Yugi is a siren," Yami responded. Yugi nestled into the nape of Yami's neck; breathing in the musky scent of Yami he began to cry. His sobs sending tremors through his body.

*What am I going to do, Yami?* He asked; his tears running down his cheeks and dampening Yami's neck. His small fingers grasping at Yami's uniform.

Ryou entered the room followed by Ms. Davidson. The drama teacher knelt in front of the two tri-colored sirens, "What's going on, Yami?" The crimson eyed siren explained what had occurred a few minutes prior. The drama teacher gasped upon hearing the news. "We have to get you both out of here," she paced the length of the classroom,"How did this happen?" she asked turning to face Yugi and Yami again.

"The principal knows. Yugi went to save Gen last week from drowning. We all forgot to disable the cameras or steal the security tapes. He must have mentioned it to someone and it spread like wildfire," the baritone voice explained.

Ms. Davidson nodded, "He may have spilled the proverbial beans...but right now we need to get both of you out of here and somewhere safe. Follow me." She turned pulling the door open rapidly. She stuck her head out of the door glancing down the hallway before waving the group out of the room. She pointed down the hallway to one of the side doors of the school. Bakura paused at the door looking in the direction of the office.

"Kura?" Ryou asked tilting his head to the side; his silver locks falling over his face.

"Keep going. I'll be right behind you," Bakura grunted.

Yami helped a very unsteady Yugi walk outside. A blast of cold air greeted Yugi the moment the doors opened. He inhaled deeply feeling his frazzled nerves relax a tiny bit. The school had started to feel stuffy and oppressive.

"What do we do now? Where are we going to take Yugi and Yami?" Tristan asked.

"Get!"

The group turned to see Bakura appear out of nowhere shoving the principal to the ground in front of the group. He squirmed closer towards Anzu, Joey, and Tristan; attempting to get away from Bakura as quickly as he could.

"What are you? How did we get out here?" the man whimpered.

"I thought we told you to keep your mouth shut!" Bakura snapped. Yami arched a raven eyebrow. "This worm told a few of the faculty members. A few students overheard the conversation and the rumor spread," Bakura growled his dark espresso orbs fixed on the principals terrified face.

Yami squeezed Yugi's shoulders before approaching the principal, "You did what?" The crimson eyes narrowed at the man demanding he speak the truth, "Did you open your mouth when we told you not to?"

Principal Mirioka nodded his head frantically, "Yes. I'm sorry." He tugged at Tristan's pant leg, "Please don't let them hurt me."

"You are barking up the wrong tree. Yugi is like family to us. Whatever Yami and Bakura have in store for you...you deserve it," Tristan shook the man off his leg. Yugi glanced over at Yami curious to what Yami and Bakura had in mind for the principal.

The electrical energy surged through Yami's veins and radiated off of his body. He could not be touched without that person receiving a jolt. His crimson eyes narrowed once more at the squirming and whimpering man in front of him. The electrical currents gathered in Yami's palms before he released them at the principal. The jolt had the man writhing in pain screaming for mercy.

"No! You did not show mercy to the one who needed it! You opened your mouth divulging a precious secret to those who had no business knowing!" Yami amplified the electrical current; charring the flesh from the principal.