Hunter just giggled and walked away. He was probably just going to his home room.

"You and Hunter should date." I said nudging Jen in the arm.

"No we shouldn't. I don't like him." She said sticking her nose up in the air.

"Why the fuck you lying?" I started to sing. "Why you always lying."

"MMMMMMM OH MY GOD." We sang together. We got some dirty looks but we don't care.

We walked over to the stairs and  walked up the three flights. As soon as we got on the third floor ,we walked down to 309.

"So this is our home room?" I asked

"No this isn't it. We just walked up three flights of stairs to see what it was like up here."  She remarked.

I just rolled my eyes and gave her the finger. She laughed and she opened the door. We walked in to a room full of different people that I haven't seen before. They all stared at me and Jen until we sat down. We went to the back of the classroom and took the seats that were next to each other. A few seconds later, a group of boys that were very loud, walked in the classroom. They made there way towards the back. The leader of the group stopped walking when he saw me and Jen.

"Can I help you?" Jen asked.

"Yeah your in our seat." One boy said towards the back.

"Hey only I talk and when you talk is when I want you too." The leader said to the boy in the back. He stopped talking. What kind of shit is this. This is not west side story. We are not in gangs. I don't get it.

"It's the first day of school. I'm going to give you ladies a warning. Get out of our seats now or your going to suffer." The leader said

Where the fuck is the teacher?! We need assistance here. And why isn't the rest of the class helping us on this?? We need help and they are just watching.

Actually on that thought, I can handle this.

"Listen here "pal". I'm not getting up whether you like it or not. And the only one who's going to suffer is you." I said standing up putting my finger in his face. I don't know where but confidence just rushed all over my body.

I looked over at Jen for assurance or basically asking if I were doing it right.

In return, all I got was a scared look back.

"I'm scared now." Some boy whistled in the group. The rest of them laughed except the leader.

All of a sudden the group of boys just sat around us as the teacher walked in the classroom.

"Hello students. I'm Mrs. Maines and I'm your first period class. I know on your schedules it says I'm your home room teacher but I'm not. I teach science. And I try not to make this class boring but there are some points when it gets there." She shrugged.

I was going to like this teacher but not the class.

"When I call your name please come up and get the rest of your schedule."

Great now we're going to have to get up in front of the group of boys.

"Jen Steinfeld." The teacher said.

"Bitch." I heard someone mumble under their breathe.

"I swear which ever one of you fuck heads said that I will find out and you will get kicked in your balls and I will make sure they reach your stomach. Know what your throat." I whisper screamed.

"Ooh I'm so scared now." The same boy said.

"Say something different for once." I snapped.

"Make me." He said in return.

I was TRIGGERED.

I got up without the teacher noticing and went to go find this boy who keeps talking shit.

"She got a fattie!" One of the boys said. I guess he was talking about my butt. Because the leader of the group grabbed it. I turned around shocked.

I slapped his hand away and tried to hit him in his face.

"Don't." He grabbed my hand before it hit him.

"You don't grab my ass." I said trying to get out of his grip.

He just grabbed my butt again and he grinned.

"Drew Norton." The teacher said.

The leader turned around and got up. He let go and his crew acted like nothing happened.

So that's his name.

"Cassandra Nixon." The teacher said. She wasn't even done with Drew so how was I next?

When I got up to Mrs. Maines desk, I had to stand next to ass grabbing dick head. He snaked his arm around my waist. I try to leave but he just made his grip tighter. This kid was a jerk but he was cute.

He had brown eyes and the casual fuck boy flip. He had a flannel on and khakis.

"Okay I called you both because I see that you two already started to communicate so you two are going to be team leaders for our class." She said cheerfully.

"What exactly do you mean?" I asked

"You and Drew are going to be partners for the rest of the year."

"Oh you have a misund-" I started

"That'll be just fine." Drew winked.

------------------------------------------------------——---------------------------------------------

Okay so this is my first kind of book like this. It's not the best but I'm trying.  The type of things I write are preferences and imagines for magcon you should check out my book too. 

⚠️ LMAOOOOOO. I feel like i'm visiting myself from like two years ago. Okay so here's what's happening. I'm fixing the book so it's better bc honestly it was kind of weird and trash and i'm making it better because i read your comments!!! but i gotta get back to work.⚠️

Thanks lots of love ❤️.