I smirk but put on another coat of lipstick just to be sure. The guys are almost in the building, but I'm not concerned. I had to make sure I looked good.

When I was finally happy with my appearance, I made my way towards the building. 

In sky high heels, it takes a little bit longer to walk, but it was worth it to look this good. 

I pulled open the door to the arena and blinked as my eyes adjusted to the darker lighting. I could see the guys standing in the lobby in front of me, talking to someone who had their back turned to me.

"There she is." Axl says to the man as I approach, and all eyes flick to me.

As I get closer, Axl snakes a hand around my waist, claiming possession. 

The man offers me his hand. "I'm John Kalodner, Aerosmith's manager. It's nice to meet you." he says politely.

John had a long beard and thick glasses. He looked like a hippie, but he seemed nice.

"Sharise told me you'd be coming. Vince and the guys are hanging out in the back. We haven't gotten the set of the video finished yet, so they're all just waiting it out. I can take you back." John says, walking towards the entrance for the actual concert hall.

We follow John down the aisles and up the side stage. "No, no, no. That's not going there. Put it over the drum riser." John directs the stage hand as we continue to walk backstage.

We finally make it to an unlabeled door and John doesn't bother to knock. He simply pushes it open to reveal all of Aerosmith, Vince, Sharise, and another man who I don't recognize.

I walk in first and Sharise ushers me inside. "Hello sweetheart! You look stunning!" she says, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"This is Brandi, Nikki's girlfriend." Sharise introduces, and I shake her hand.

"Nice to meet, you." I smile at her.

"Ana." Vince says kindly, embracing me as well.

"Nikki, this is Anastasia Fisher. She dates Axl and I asked her to come to the shoot today." Sharise introduces me to Nikki Sixx himself.

"Pleasure to meet you." I say softly, and he kisses my hand.

Rockstars are so flattery.

Before I knew it, none other then Steven Tyler himself was standing up to greet me. I held my breath.

"I can see why Sharise thought you'd make a good extra. You're gorgeous. It's nice to meet you baby. What's your name?" Steven says, kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you." I blush furiously.

Axl and the guys take a seat, so I do too-- right between Steven Tyler and Joe Perry.

"I'm Anastasia." I say simply, trying not to fall over and die right then and there.

I notice that the one man who I didn't know was watching Steven and I intently. He had his legs stretched out and crossed in front of him with his hand over his mouth. He laid back in the chair, lounging.

"Anastasia, we've been casting for lead parts all day, but I think we wasted our time." He said with a smirk, giving me chills as my name left his lips.

I started to stutter nervously. Me? In a music video? I thought I was just going to be one of those background extras that no one saw. 

"Are you sure? I've never done anything like this." I say.

Steven thinks this is funny and chuckles. 

"Hey Marty. She's the one, don't you think?" Steven asks the man, and he just nods.