Chapter 2- Into the Blue

This is Dalia's first experience with alcohol...Read on to see what happens!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not drunk." I mumbled trough gritted teeth. "Dalia...you're really fucking drunk!" Kate snickered. This was the first time I ever exposed myself to drinking. I came that night knowing that I would get drunk. This is the night it all began. "Shit Kate, look! If i was drunk could I run in a straight line?" “Dalia you turd. If you weren't drunk why would you try to prove that you could run in a straight line?" Kate laughed and I allowed myself to take in what she had said. "Kate, I'm an airplane!" I started spitting out total nonsense, but I couldn't help myself from laughing at all the crap I was saying. “Dalia, try this." Kate passed me a red plastic cup full of an unknown substance. "Damn! What is this! It tastes like vanilla coke!" I said enjoying in pure ecstasy. "It’s a little rum with some coke! Isn't it great?" I didn't know that this drink could send me right onto the edge of pure insanity.  

"Never have I ever thought about a student-teacher in a sexual way!" I found myself spewing all my secrets while slowly undressing myself. "Dalia, who may that lucky student-teacher be?" Kate asked slowly removing her top while I removed mine. "Shut your mouth Kate!" I jokingly yelled. "It’s getting so fucking cold!" I said through chattering jaws. "Whore. Maybe it’s because you're naked." I looked down and realized all I had on was my underwear. The three boys that surrounded us all had massive boners. I finally felt like I was creating a crazy mood. "Common Mike! Go! make Dalia strip completely!" Kate yelled with excitement. "Listen Mike, you really don't have to get me naked" I said through slurred words."Why? You scared I'm gonna take pictures?" Mike joked. "I don't give a fuck. Just go!" I smiled. "Never have I ever thought of Mr. Mackenzie naked!!!" SHIT! "KATE! What the hell! You told them?" I screamed in annoyance. "Live a little. Also remove your panties. I slid my underwear off and looked at Mike who began to jerk off. "Mike. Please stop." Kate said covering her eyes. Mike only began to jolt faster. This was the first time I saw an actual dick. I mean ya I'd seen one on the computer, but never ever one like Mikes. 

The park started to get colder throughout the night, and I only got hornier and more and more drunk. "Kate? Look at my boobs. I don't like them." "Dalia your boobs are nice boobs!"I started to feel a little better about myself. We got onto the swings and started to push ourselves off the ground. The feeling of the air pushing off and against me while I swung was magical. The lights in the park were brighter, and the sand felt cold and squishy under my toes when I brushed the ground. I saw Kate’s boyfriend on the balance beam, and decided I would go try the beam out myself. I was convinced that I could cross the beam easily, believing that I started to sober up. I climbed on after watching Greg go across 5 times. “Greg I got this! I bet you I can do more than you can." We shook hands and I began to climb onto the beam. I crouched on all fours and tried to stand. Before i could even lift myself I fell over sideways onto the ground. Greg started to laugh and watched as I laughed my ass off. He held out his hand, and I pulled myself up. "WOW! You're still so wasted!" Greg laughed. He proceeded to try to create a handshake with me but as soon as I heard my name, I completely lost interest and followed the voice.  

                                                *                           *                      *                        *

"Dalia!...GOSH took you long enough!" Kate basically spat at me. " This is Mark." She gestured towards a young man no older than 20. Dark brown swooping hair and deep green eyes. I instantly became excited. “Um, wow. Ya I'm Mark. It's um...really nice to meet you!" Mark stuttered and blushed. I began to blush uncontrollably when I saw the growing nervousness in his face." Ya, hi! I'm Dalia!" I said in a little too excited of a voice. "Well then, I see you two have no problem chillin' with each other...BYE!" Kate ran off and left me to fend on my own with Mark.  

"So...how drunk are you?" Mark asked anxious to know what I would say. “To tell you the truth I think I'm almost sober now." I smiled and Mark let out a sigh. "That’s so great! You're talking to me because you actually want to!" I laughed and looked into his hypnotizing eyes. "What?" I briskly came back to reality. "Sorry...Your eyes are just so wonderful." I said with a smile." "It's okay, you can stare, as long as I can stare at your beautiful smile." His smile grew wide and I was hot with the amount of blood that rushed to my face. We sat there looking at each other for what seemed like a century, when finally I felt warm lips descend on me. I jolted back, not used to what a kiss felt like. "I'm so sorry!" Mark stood up and started to walk towards the bushes. “Mark! Wait!" I followed after and saw that his face was red. "Why are u leaving me?" I asked slightly hurt. "I donno why I kissed you! I didn't mean it. You just kind of to-" I pressed my lips to his in an intense hold interrupting his jumbled sentence. His body was pushed up against mine while my back crushed against a metal fence. Was this really happening to me? Was I really "hooking up" with someone. I felt hands creep along my sides and under my shirt. "Mark?" I gasped through broken kisses." Ya?" He stopped and looked at me. " I just wanted to see your eyes again." We both giggled we went back to kissing.                                            *                              *                              *          *

"Dalia! DALIA!" Kate’s voice got closer and closer to the bushes where Mark and I were. "Dalia!!! Everyone’s leaving! Get the fuck out here!" I slid my shirt back on and Mark did up his pants. "Ya! Sorry Kate!" Kate saw me emerge from the bushes with Mark following closely behind. "Nice hair... And your shirts on backwards!" She smirked and laughed at me."Shut up..." I said mumbling. 

"Say bye to Mark and lets go!" I gave Mark a saddened glare. "So here’s my number. Text me Dalia?" I punched in his number and looked in his eyes once more. "How will I know you'll text me?" I reached on my tippy toes to his 6'3 height and lightly kissed him on the lips. "Goodnight" I winked and walked away with Kate and the other boys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen to Mark and Dalia