---Destiny's Romantic Camp Date Pt. 3---

~•Y/N's POV•~

"And that is how I met your mother (oops sorry 😂) and that is how I met Y/N!"

"Wow. I never knew Garroth...had a thing for cats..."

"Oh, he has ALWAYS has had a thing for cats. Anyway, it's getting pretty late, we should sleep-"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT STORY TIME!?" Destiny complained. "LIEK, TELL ME IF YOU'VE MADE OUT YET OR...SOMETHING ROMANTIC!!!"

"Uh, I guess I can tell a story..." Laurance said.

"Um, okay. Go ahead, Laurance." I said. He cleared his throat and began his story.

"*Ahem* once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl," He winked at me, "and a handsome boy. They loved each other very much. Eventually, they got married and were very happy. But one night, they got in bed and-"

"OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH OF STORY TIME!" I began to feel my face heat up and I laughed sarcastically. Destiny said "aww".

"Wha? I was gonna say they slept...nothing more."

"CONTINUE! IT WAS GETTING GOOD!"

"Continue, and I'll beat the living daylights out of you."

"Um, okay! I won't continue then. Heheh...heh...ehh."

"Well, if it's the end of story time, then I guess I'll let the show begin!"

"Huh?" Asked me and Laurance.

"Ima stalk, you, remember?"

"Oh yeah...can you...like, not do that?" Asked Laurance.

"No can do! When my ship sails, I have to watch!" Me and Laurance sighed.

"In that case, let's go, Juliet." Laurance said. I giggled.

"Take me away, Romeo!" Destiny fangirled as me and Laurance made it to the tent. Destiny got to hers and put circles with her hands around her eyes to look like binoculars and watched us grinning.

"Crud."

"Umm...tell me that isn't creepy."

"Eheheheh...see what I've had to deal with for like 10 years?"

"Yeah...I see what you mean..."

Me and Laurance lied down and snuggled up together with Destiny still starring.

"S-She's still watching..." I said.

"Um...I suddenly feel very uncomfortable..." Laurance said.

"You'll get use to it. Whenever Destiny sees me with a guy, she ships us and begs us to make out and stuff. Just like what she did to us."

"If she begged us now, would you do it?" He smirked.

"H-Hey! N-No..."

"Heh, we've made out before, what's the difference now?"

"Sh-Shut up! Pl-Plus, she's starring at us!"

"I know how to fix that." Laurance got up and zipped up the tent. The obvious answer to having privacy.

"Pfft. Oh yeah. But can't she just open it?"

"The zipper is on our side, she can't open it even if she tried. So...hmm...how about if I begged you? What would you say?"

"Hmph, well with with her not watching this time...yes?"

"Okay then, PLEASE, CAN WE MAKE OUT!!"

"What are you doing!?"

"Begging you to make out with me? You said you'd say yes so..."

"Ugh. Fiiine!" Maybe Destiny's movie trailer would actually come true if ya know what I mean.

~•Destiny's POV•~

NOOOO! LAURANCE AND Y/N WERE GONNA MAKE OUT AND I WAS GONNA MISS IT! I MUST FIND A WAY TO OPEN THAT TENT!!! I MUST GET A CHAINSAW OR SOMETHING! Though, I shouldn't invade their privacy. I should've noticed that a loooong time ago. Plus, If i find a way in, they'd stop. Or maybe this is just a prank. Pfft. Whatever. But when anything else romantic happens, I'll be there to see it! Hehe!

Oh my Irene. Y/N and Laurance's relationship is just the cutest, isn't it? Heh, I think so. I hope their future is bright together. Bright as shooting stars.
***************

The book is almost over! Just one or two chappies away. Aww I know. Sad. It's because...idk I have an ending idea! Plus, I maaaaay have a new book coming that is Undertale related? Hmmm? Maaayyybbbbeee? Well, look forward to that! I haven't thought too much into it yet but...we'll have to see. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget yo' cookie! Yes...I made u all cookies *hands cookies*

ENJOY!

~Kitty