---Destiny's Romantic Camp date Pt. 2---

•~•~•
IM SO SAD FOR GARROTH RIGHT NOW, WHY!? *Ahem* Sorry, I couldn't resist but WHY!? So...hope you enjoy!
Kitty~Kitty
•~•~•

~•Destiny's POV•~

"it all started, 16 years ago, little Destiny was born!"

~•Flashback•~

I was born in a small house in Tu'lu. My parents were very proud to finally have me in their lives.

"She has your eyes." My dad told my mom. My mom had my same green eyes. She also had black hair.

"And your hair." They laughed. My dad had my brown hair. (LOL! THEY REMIND ME OF APHMAU AND LAUR— sorry)

"And your ears." My ears and tail were the same as my mom's as well.

"What should her name be?" My dad wondered.

"Hmm..."

"How about...Heaven, or...Ashley, hmm...how about Riley? Lily? Destiny? Amy?" My dad suggested.

"Ohh! Wait! I like Destiny." My mom looked down at me and smiled.

"Destiny it is." My dad said,

"Our little Destiny~" my mom giggled.

~•Flashback TimeSkip•~

I was only four at the time, my parents said I had to leave the village because another village was attacking!

"Mommy! I don't wanna leave! No!" They looked back and saw some guards coming for us.

"Go! Now!" My dad said.

He got out his sword ready to attack. With my body trembling in fear, I ran off and didn't look back. I had heard a few shrieks and screams from the village. I had stopped to look back but that was a mistake.

"Look! It's their girl! Should we kill her?" One asked. I walked backwards in terror.

"Hmm, sure! She's just the frosting on the cake~" they started running at me but I ran away. I screamed and tried to get away. I quickly ran behind a tree and took my cat form. I climbed up the tree and watched from above.

"Where'd that brat go!?" A guard asked.

"Who cares, let's forget about her." And they walked off. I sighed of relief and ran away into the forest.

A week later, I found another village. There was a boat being docked off to Ru'aun and I snuck on to get away from Tu'la. And my escape plan worked! I ended up in the Ru'aun Forest. So I roamed the forest looking for a home. I was cold and hungry. I didn't know what to do! But eventually I found O'khasis. I nervously snuck in in my cat form–I knew their history with Meif'was like me–I had heard talking outside of the Lord's house.

"Okay, mommy! I'll be in the forest playing with Melody! Hehe!" It was a little girl that looked a little older than me. She had H/C hair and E/C eyes. The girl ran off into the forest looking for her friend. I followed her.

"Hmm...looks like Melody is still in her house...guess I'll have to wait." I made a meow sound and that caused her to look at me. I approached her nervously pretending to be a lost stray cat.

"Ooh! A kitty! (Lol, me) let me help you, little one." I sat on her lap and she pet me. "Wow! You're so soft! I need to show mommy and ask if I can keep you!" And like that, she ran back to her house and showed her mom. Her mom, I later found her name was Zianna, gladly accepted me however her dad, his name was Garte, did want me. He said I was a pest and I would be a mess. Her parents fought as the girl slowly walked out of her house disappointed. I walked along with her. Right after I stepped out of the house, a boy ran up to me and picked me up. I hissed.

"WOW! ANOTHER CAT! Aww, she's so soft!" The girl didn't like this so she got mad at him.

"Grr...that's my cat that I found!"

"I shall call her Sprinkles and she will be my very best friend." He snuggled me against his face.

"Aren't you too old for calling every cat you see sprinkles!? It's weird!" The girl took me back.

"Hey! I may be MANY years older than you, but I still love calling kitties sprinkles! It's like, the cutest name for a cat!"

"But you're a teen– you know what? I'm just gonna leave..." She left off into the forest with me in her arms and we sat in front of a pond.

"I wish I can keep you..." I meowed at her. "Hmm...you know what? No matter what anyone says, I'll still keep you."

I gasped and took shape into my human form. I attack-hugged her.

"REALLY!?"

"Whoa! Y-You're a meif'wa?"

"YES! MY NAME IS DESTINY BY THE WAY, WHATS YOURS?"

"Y-Y/N..."

"YAY! WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS!!"

~•End of Flashback•~

"And that's how I met Y/N!"

To be continued!