---The Chicken Shaman---

Chapter Three.
-+-
--------------------------------------------
Y/N = Your Name
H/N = Horse Name
V/N = Village Name
F/C = Favorite Color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color
[SONG]: Safe And Sound (Nightcore)
----------------------------------------------
-+-

~~~

Nothing all that much to say. Hope ya enjoy! ~Kitty
~~~
Your POV
That morning I decided to walk around in the forest. I kept my hood over my head. The forest was always beautiful in the afternoon. But suddenly I herd.... Chicken noises? A chicken ran toward my feet and hid behind them.
"W-What?" I asked. Then I herd calling.
"Timberly The Eighth! Timberly The Eighth where are you?" I herd. Then a man in a chicken onesie appeared in front of me.
"Uhh... Is this your chicken?" I asked. He turned to me.
"Huh? M-My chicken?" He looked down at my feet. "Ah! Timberly The Eighth there you are!" He grabbed the chicken.
"U-Um.... Who are you?" I asked.
"Me? You mean you don't know who I am?! I am the one and only Chicken Shaman!" He said.
"O-Okay?" I said
"Oh! I see you're from Terrible Chicken House Builder's village!" He said.
"Huh?" I asked.
"That girl with the black hair!? Well anyways, thanks for the chicken!" He said. He walked over to a group of chickens. "Hmm...lets see... Do I have you all? One.... Two... Three... Chicken...." I cleared my throat.
"*Ahem* I-I think four comes after three—" I started.
"WHY DOES EVERYONE JUDGE MY PEOPLE'S WAY OF COUNTING!? Now, I should— Wait... where is Pineapple?! Oh no! How could this be?" He said.
"Uhhhhh...." I began
"I swear she was right here a second ago... Hmm....." He started. Then loud clucking noises came from the distance. "Oh! Pineapple where are you!? I can hear you but.... I can't see you... Hey! Person That's Standing Right There, can you help me find Pineapple?"
"I-I u-umm.... W-Why me?" I asked.
"Because! You're standing right there! And you can help me!" He said,
"Uggggggh! Fiiiiine!" I said.
"Good, Person Standing Right There, let's go!" He took off. I followed him.

~~~
Oh no... The Shaman is back. You know that nothing good comes when he's around. *sigh* well anyways, hope you enjoyed! Bye! ~Kitty
~~~