---I Love You More---

~•Y/N's POV•~

"Uggggh!" I groan. I rub my eyes and open them. The first thing I see is Laurance. He was at my bedside. I assumed it was morning already. I yawned. "Oh, hey Laurance." I say.

"Good morning, my fiancée." He said with a smirk. I smile.

"Heh, oh yeah. I forgot about that." I said. "Why'd you wake me up?"

"Um...you slept in." He said. I guess I did stay up pretty late last night thinking about Destiny.

"Oh, sorry. I've been so stressed out about Destiny. We should try to find her." I suggested.

"Y/N, it seems like everyday there's some kind of 'new adventure'. How about we just....you know, take a break to have fun and stuff." He said. He was right. Everything has always been so chaotic. It would be nice to take a break.

"I guess you're right." I sat up from my bed, "What should we do?" 

"Hmm...we can get breakfast together. Maybe Kawaii~Chan could get us something." He said.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

~•~•~•~

Me and Laurance walk to Kawaii~Chan's house hand-in-hand to get something to eat. Laurance knocked on the door and Kawaii~Chan opened it excitedly.

"Eeee! Y/N~Chan and Laurance~Kun! Kawaii~Chan is so happy to see you! What can she do for you?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan! We came to...get some breakfast." I said.

"Kawaii~Chan would love to! She misses having a maid café for everyone!" She said. "Come in!"

Me and Laurance sit at the table while Kawaii~Chan bakes a cake....or something. Nekoette walks over to the table smiling, followed by Dimitri. 

"Hi Y/N~Chan and Laurance~Kun! Me and Oniichan were about to go sparring!" She said.

"Aren't you and Dmitri...a little young for that?" I asked.

"Nope! Mommy is letting Nekoette~Tan train with Oniichan so she can become a future guard! She really wants to kick some bad-guys' butts for revenge!" She said happily.

"Wow, you seem...determined! I'm sure you'll become a great guard one day." Said Laurance. Nekoette smiled at him.

"Come on, Nekoette, let's go!" Said Dmitri.

"Okay, Oniichan!" Nekoette said. She followed him out the door.

"You shouldn't call me that. I mean...it's a little annoying." I heard Dmitri said as they walked outside.

"Nekoette~Tan doesn't know what you're talking about, Oniichan." She teased. Dmitri groaned. I laughed.

"Heh, that's cute!" I said.

"Tehe~! Yes, Nekoette~Tan and Dimitri are really cute playing together! Hehe, that reminded me of two other cute people together." Kawaii~Chan turned around and smiled at us.

Yep, she's talking about me and Laurance.

"What, you ship us or something?" I asked.