Q/A + Random Facts!

Hello again, guys! Well, gals, technically. So...dis is mah Q/N! I will also just tell some random facts and stuffz. But first, I'll just answer some questions!

Yamishadowolf and mliss000: What's your favorite ship in Minecraft Diaries?

If you haven't known me for very long then you probably didn't know this. The answer is...Laurmau! I'm not saying I don't like Garmau. I love Garmau too! But Laurmau will forever be OTP!

Kawaii-14-Chan: What do you like most about Minecraft Diaries and why?

Ooh, that's hard. Hmm...I love the story line. But I also LOVE the characters! Especially Laurance. Heehee...but I also love how much effort is put into it. Aphmau and Jason work their butts off making it for us! But now they have a company so they're not alone. Yay!

RoyalRyanneGirl10: Which MCD related thing do you like the most? (Fanfic, fan art, Aph's series Ike MCD or MyStreet.)

I love it all! But MCD is da best. MyStreet second, and...hmm...I love fanfic and fan art the same. I think...nah, I choose fanfics. But fan art is amazing too!

Lollipop1290: Do you ship Zanmau in the side stories that Aphmau does. If not, who do you ship?

Yeah, I kinda ship Zanmau. Aphmau and Zane are a lot alike in MyStreet so...yeah!

Karina4439: what got you to write the most amazing books in Wattpad and what is your most favorite book oh wrote so far?

To be honest, I don't really know how I was inspired to write. I use to write when I was younger so...maybe that's why. Before I started Wattpad I herd about people writing MCD fanfics so I wanted to read some. And eventually I started to write my own. My favorite book would have to be Within The Woods and Stay By My Side....maybe. I love all my books. XD

LightningGirl50: How did you come across Aphmau's channel?

One day I was watching Sky's sing-off video. That was the first time I ever saw Aphmau. A few months later I was on YouTube and I wanted to watch The Sims 4 (don't judge, I use to like The Sims 4! XD) videos. I saw that Aphmau played it so I watched her videos. Then I wanted to see what other videos she had and then I found Super Minecraft. After Super Minecraft I  found MCD. Yup! That's how.

LightningGirl50: What is your favorite series by Aphmau?

Minecraft Diaries, hands down. XD

LightningGirl50: How would you feel if Kawaii~Chan made a shipping shrine of you and your MCD crush?

I would be thankful! XD So far there is one fan art of me and Laurance~Senpai...so...we need a bunch more for Kawaii~Chan to make a shipping shrine!! :D

LightningGirl50: Who is your favorite writer on Wattpad?

Hmm....I like @Eleanor~Senpai....hmm....also @MusicalMorgan305...uhh...@mentallylove....yeah, I love their stories! 

LightningGirl50: How would you feel if you were in a love triangle like Aphmau?

Dat would be great! But annoying too. I'd love it!