---Back Together---

---
Aww! If you guys have been reading my books for a while, then you will recognize this song! I use to use it ALL the time in my other Laurance X Reader. I miss it!! The feels!! I miss writing my other Laurance X Reader. ;-; But, this is a new one! Anyway, hope you enjoy!
~Kitty
---

~•Your POV•~

I'm here now. In the dimension. How did I do that?

"Lindsey...how did I..." I began.

"Wow...Y/N, that was amazing! Let's go find the others now."

We ran into the 'castle' (I don't know what it is so...just go with it) quickly so not much time goes by. Everyone was there! They all looked confused on where they were. They just got there, after all.

"Guys! Come on, let's get back to Phoenix Drop!" I shouted at them. Everyone made their way towards the portal. When Laurance spotted me, he hugged me.

"Hugs later, let's get out of here." I said quietly. He nodded and we ran to the portal.

It felt nice to be back in our world. Even though we were only in the Irene dimension for about a minute. Wait...a minute...so a year went by then. Wow, I hope no one was too worried about us. Everyone waited for everyone to escape the Irene dimension. There were quiet murmurs among themselves.

"Is everyone okay?" Asked Lindsey. Everyone nodded or said "yeah".

"Good. Let's just head back to Phoenix Drop."

Everyone walked back to Phoenix Drop in a hurry. I followed. However, I was stopped by someone grabbing my hand from behind. I turned around to look behind me and saw Laurance. He still held my hand.

"Hey." I said.

"Y/N, come with me." He said. A confused look came across my face.

"Huh?"

"I want to show you something." Then he pulled me along into the forest.

"Hey! Where are we going!" I asked.

"You'll see."

About three minutes of running later, he stopped.

"Where is—" I began.

"Look." He said simply. I walked in front of him and saw a Cherry Blossom tree.

"Whoa...how did you know this was here?" I asked in excitement.

"The other day, I was walking in the forest and came across this tree. I've been wanting to show it to you." He said. I smiled and walked closer to the tree. The pink flowers fell from the tree onto the ground. I noticed that there was a tree branch that we could sit on. I climbed up the tree carefully and sat up in the spot. Laurance sat next to me.

"I was worried, you know. About...you and the others. I didn't know where you went and..." I began.

"Hey, it's fine now. Me and you are back together and not split apart. Heh, when we saw each other earlier...why did you—" He didn't even have to finish, my face quickly turned bright red and I turned away.

"U-U-U-Uh, I-I just...y-you know...I-I...uhh..." I tried to make out the words but I couldn't. I was too embarrassed

"Heh, it's fine. Wow, you really are Garroth's sister. You're both total studded kings! *Ahem* actually wanted to do that, you know...m-make out...*Ahem*...sorry, I just made it awkward." Laurance laughed. I tried to laugh, but it turned into a pity laugh. I ended up blushing harder. I covered my face with my hands.

"..."

"So uh...looks like you need a new wedding dress." He said. I quickly looked down at my dress. It was filthy.

"Oh...that must be from when me and Lindsey were training or maybe when I fell asleep on the ground if the forest. Eh, I'm sure Cadenza can make a new one....I hope." I said.

"Yeah, it's fine. She'll understand, Cadenza is a reasonable person. You'll be fine." He said.

"So...Zane is still out there...when do you think he'll come back?" I asked. Laurance put an arm around me and pulled me closer. I blushed more.

"Hey, he doesn't know that we're here. It's been a year, so...it will be a while until he finds out about us returning." He looked at me and smirked. "No one's going to ruin our wedding again."

"Hopefully."

"Trust me, I know so. I'll make sure no one ruins our big day." I smiled.

"Hey, wanna...sing?" I asked sheepishly.

"Sure! I'll start." He said.

Safe and Sound: (at top)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

We ended the song with a passionate kiss.

Then the strangest thing happened...

There was a gasp, then a voice.

"Oooh~! Laurance and Y/N sittin' in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"