Chapter 37. Final chapter

Maya's pov.
Riley and I walk up to Missy ready to tell her straight that we aren't together when she beats me to it "Oh hey Maya, look things aren't working out of us so.. I'm dumping you, bye" she says and I laugh "I was going to tell you we were never together but ok" she then walks off.

"Well that was better than expected." Riley says and I nod "Yeah it was. Hey Riley can't you wait till tomorrow? It's graduation! We will be out in the real world tomorrow" I say excitedly and she smiles "Yeah I can't wait!"

-*Time skip to after school*

"Hey Riley I have to go do something, I'll meet you at the baywindow after" I say walking out of school gates. "Alright!" She says smiling and skips off home

-*time skip again to graduation*
At the end of everyone graduating I get down on one knee at Riley and go in my pocket and took out a box with a ring on it that I brought at the mall today which makes everyone around us scream and say "She proposing!"

"Riley Matthews, You are my other half, without you I wouldn't be whole. I need you in my life and after graduating I want our first moment in the real world doing this. Riley, will you marry me?"

Riley jumps up and own squealing "Yes!" I smile at her goofiness and I put the wedding ring on her finger and we do a passionate kiss which makes everyone aww.
(Author)
Sorry everyone I had to cut this story short. I wasn't really feeling this book anymore and plus I don't have the time to have so many books at once so I hope this will do.