Chapter 12.

Farkles pov.
Did I really just see that? Maya Hart praying and wanting to marry Riley? I must be dreaming!

Ok I totally wasn't spying on them... Ok yes I was but its not what it looks like. I was going over to Rileys house because I was going to invite her to my birthday party when I saw... This.

Oh my gosh I ship them so hard. It's now Farkles turn to make them together. I will make them together if it's the last thing I do!

Rileys pov.
I slowly wake up and find Maya still sound asleep next to me, rather close than what we were when we fell asleep.

I check the time and it was 9:30am. I start to panic as we were really late for school. I was start shaking Maya to wake her up "Mayyyyaaaa we have schoolll"

I hear Maya growl and groan. "What the hell its Saturday". She had an angry look on her face as I now know she doesn't like to be woken up.

"ohh... Sorry I forgot" I say feeling bad. She fluttered her perfect ocean blue eyes and her face quickly softens "It's ok Riles." We then get up and start getting changed for the day knowing we won't be able to get back to sleep.

Right when we were finished dressing Farkle climbs through the window "Ladies" he flirts. "Ahh Farkle?" Me and Maya say at the same time and we face eachother and giggle.

I then say "Farkle, what you doing here?". He then smiles "Inviting you guys to my birthday party. Lucas is going to be there." I then say quickly without thinking "Lucassss" I say dreamingly and Maya and Farkle look at me. "oh sorry" I chuckle.

Maya had an angry look on her face.. Or was it jealousy? I don't know I'm not good with faces.

"Anyway.. You guys wanna come?" I nod quick knowing Lucas is going to be there "Yes!" Maya sighs "Sure whatever then". She sounded hurt but I don't question. Farkle then leaves and we go downstairs for breakfast.

My mom then says "Just in time girls, I made pancakes." I smile wide "Yeeeeeyayyy!" I say perkily and me and Maya sit down next to eachother have 2 pancakes each.

Auggie then marches downstairs groaning "MOOMMMMM AVA IS DUMPING MEEEEE" he start whimpering. Everyone look up from the table "Why sweetie?"

Maya then whispers to me "he has a girlfriend?" I nod "yep" Maya shakes her head then looks at Auggie.

"she.. Says... She found a new boyfriend that is richer and buys she more things!" He says and grabs chocolate cake out and puts whip cream on it and shoves his face in it.

I hare my mom smiling happily and I see her say "Yes!". She then says to Auggie "Aww don't worry, you'll find a better girl." Auggie then starts eating the cake and me and Maya finish our pancakes and we leave and go upstairs.

"what you wanna do now?" I ask and Maya shrugs "Hmm I don't know, truth or dare?" I nod quick and she says "I'll go first, truth or dare?" I then say "truth!"

She then groans "Your no fun, hmm are you gay?"

Should I say... Well I'm not actually gay.. I'm bi.

"Umm no, I'm bi." Maya smiles wide but then stops and coughs which I knew was fake.

"Truth or dare Maya?" She then smirks "Dare!" I then smirks back at her "Pick 3 things out of the fridge and drink/eat it." she nods and starts walking downstairs and I follow.

She then grabs out Mustard, milk and mayo. I start gagging at the thought of having that. She then then mixes them all in a milkshake maker and then pours a glass.

She then starts chugging it down and finishes it easy. She then gets a drink of water when she's done and we go back upstairs. "How the hell did you do that?" She then smiles "I drink and eat everything."

"Ok truth or dare riles?" I then say "Dare!" She then say "I dare you to kiss me!" Maya then slaps herself and I chuckle I then lean over and kiss her softlyand Pull away. It felt like fireworks, like our lips were meant to be together forever. She was blushing hard which was really cute.

I didn't want her to think I liked it so I shrug and I say "It was a dare." She nods and we continue playing