Chapter 34.

Rileys pov.
Everyone is just starting to loosen up, and I'm glad. My dad on the other hand is still mad at me for trying to attempt suicide. But who can blame him? It was a stupid thing for me to do.

I hate going to school now, everyone knows me as the suicidal girl and not the happy goofy girl I once was. Everything has changed. I mean I don't even have Farkle in class anymore.

And Lucas, the fuckboy. The guy every girl wanted to be with, had to turn into a murderous dick just for his own way. I thought he was the nice cowboy from Texas and cared about everyone but I was horribly wrong.

Maya... Oh Maya.. She was the only good thing that changed. Yes she started off as a bully, but she had reasons. She was actually a softy and we loved eachother to pieces.

Luckily this is the lasts couple of days of highschool and I never have to go to school again. Maya and I could move in to a new house alone, Maybe have a family. I was cut off by my thoughts as Maya says...

"Riley, what you thinking about? You have your goofy smile back" I snap out of my thought and say "Oh, just us moving into our own house and maybe starting a family" I smile and Maya chuckles "Sure, that can be our future goals" I smile and hug her and she hugs back. "I love you Maya.." Maya sighs "I love you too.." Why did she sigh?