Chapter 14.

Rileys pov.
When Farkles birthday sleepover was over and we went home Maya has been acting different. As soon as we got home she locked herself in our room and won't let anyone in including me, even if it is my room too.

I walk over to our bedroom door and Knock on it. "Maya, open up" I say softly and I hear whimpers "No, go away"

I sigh "please Maya, talk to me" Maya then yells "I'm fine just leave me alone!" I pretend to be walking away by lifting my feet up and making sounds like I'm walking then I stop.

I then hear crying that belonged to Maya. Hearing her cry made me cry. I then remembered I had a key for my room in my pocket and I unlock the door and walk in.

Maya was under the bed sheets and j Can slightly wet patches from where she's been crying. "Peaches what's wrong?" Maya then got out from under the sheets and she says "how did you get in?" I showed her the key and She sighed

"Now tell me what's wrong" I say and she shakes her head. I then get angry and I lunge on top of her and pin her down with my legs either side of her body. "Tell meeeee" I say and she sighs
"It's nothing."

I then say "If your upset then it is something." Maya sighs and she says "I-" she stopped and looked down. This must be something serious "I'll tell you any other time." I sigh and nod "alright, but just remember, you can tell me anything."
~
Me and Maya walked into school on a Monday morning and Lucas and Farkle walks up to us. "hey babe" Lucas says and kisses my cheek. Man I wish this was Maya. Maya looked down sadly. Why is she always sad when I'm with Lucas? Could it be she likes him?

"Got to head to class, see ya after babe" Lucas says and kisses me on the lips softly which makes me screw my face up abit and he walks away.

"I'm not feeling well, I think I might go home early" Maya says and I say "no, I can't do this world thing on my own." Maya sighs "but I want to go home" I sigh "We can both go home then" Maya nods and we walk to the sickbay