Chapter 28.

Maya's pov.
As me and Riley Walk into school the first time after the accident I am now terrified of the Hallways and being alone. I would never tell Riley that because I'm meant to be the strong one.

The bell rings and we go to history class and we were the last ones in. It felt.. Weird. There was a empty chair where Lucas and Farkle used to be. This isn't the same. I sit in my usual spot where I usually make fun of Lucas by saying something like "Rangerrick" but nope, he's not here.

Then there's Farkle, my "husband". I hate to admit it but I miss Farkle time. School is different completely, the only thing the same is Riley next to me, and I guess same teacher. 

"Ok class today we are..." Mr Matthews was cut off when a.. I had to admit it but hot boy walks in. "Oh I forgot to tell you, we have a new student here. Please welcome Max." Damn...........

"Ok Max, you will be behind Maya" shit. Max nodded and walked over to the seat and sat behind me.

Max had dirty blonde hair with a Sidecut hairstyle. He had ocean blue eyes and of course was taller than me. He was slightly tanned but not enough to be over powering. He wore a white long sleeved shirt with black sleeves which were rolled up half way. He wore blue jeans which were ripped but not for style. First thing I think of, a bad boy.

"Alright class, Belgium, 1831-" before he continued I screamed "no! We are not learning this! Any subject but this! Farkle always wanted to learn this lesson and now that he's gone you decide to teach it now?! No I won't have it!" I say standing up and grabbing the eraser and rubbing off the words off the board.

"Ms Hart, outside now." He says and I shake my head "Make me." I late at Mr Matthews and in the corner of my eye I see Max grinning, sweet he's impressed. Wait why am I trying to impress him? Normally I would just step out of class.

Riley must of noticed I was acting weird because she stands up and grabs my arm and pulls me out of class. "Maya what the hell are you doing?" I then say "He's not going to teach Belgium 1831 now that Farkle is gone! I won't let anyone teach that." Riley nods "I get that, but talking back to my dad? I never thought you would do that."

I shrug "Who cares" and I walk off...