Chapter 11.

Maya's pov.
Riley and I walk into her apartment she leads me to her room, even though I know where her room is since I've been her twice before.

"You will be sleeping in my room with me, sorry we haven't got you a bed yet so do you mind sharing with me?" She asks kindly and I nod "It's fine."

We sit at her baywindow and wow I feel like I can share all my secrets. "So riles, what you wanna do?" She looks at me "Riles?" I nod "You nickname" she smiles "I like it".

I then ask again "What you wanna do?" She then thinks for a moment. "Go home stay home?" I nod "Sure!"

She then says that her bed is home and I'm in. I then count and we start playing.

When we were done we were super tired and wanted to sleep but it was dinner time.  All I wanted to do was sleep but I didn't want to be rude so I went downstairs for dinner.

We sit at the table, me next to Riley and she hands us pizza which she ordered. "thanks Mrs Matthews" I say and she says "Oh please call me Topanga." I nod and I start eating.

"So.. Maya if you don't mind me asking, why did your parents leave you?" I did want to talk about it so I hand her the note they gave me and I continue eating.

Topanga stood there shocked and she says "Don't worry, you can live with us" I smile "Thank you" she smiles back "Anytime Maya."
~
When were done we go upstairs to sleep. Riley and I start getting changed, me glancing at her time to time and whenever she catches me I turn away quick and blush madly.

When we were done we hopped into her bed. We sleeper a small gap apart and I was tempted to close it. I was still awake by the time Riley was asleep.

I made sure Riley was asleep before I start whispering my prays

"Dear god.  I know this is my first time and I'm sorry if I suck. I just want to ask one from thing from you.. Please make me and Riley fall in love and marry eachother.. Armen  ."

I then look at Riley and start stroking her hair softly, careful not to wake her and I whisper "I love you.." I then kiss her cheek. I heard ruffles outside but I ignore. I then lay back down and fall asleep