Chapter Four

I stayed backstage while Liam performed, talking to Ed and just listening. Ed went on to do his own song, leaving me alone in the dark back room. Ed did You Need Me and I couldn't help but sing along quietly. It was one of my favorite songs and I loved the rapping part.

Arms hooked around my waist, bringing my back against a solid chest. "Hey, Kitten," Liam greeted, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Stop calling me that," I replied through tight lips.

"But it fits so well, babe," he whined.

I turned in his grip to face him. "You sounded great up there, by the way," I commented.

He smiled. "Thank you. I was a bit distracted... Thinking of the little hottie backstage. All mine."

I blushed like mad, looking away. His hand moved down to my hip, thumbs playing with the hem of my shirt. "So you agree? You are mine?" he asked.

"No, I was blushing because you called me a hottie. I am not yours, Liam. I'm sorry."

He chuckled darkly. "But you are. You'll see."

His hands slide to my thighs, bouncing so I was hooked around his waist. I had to wrap my arms around his neck to keep from falling. "Liam, what are you doing?" I asked worriedly.

My back pressed against the wall and I looked up at him, biting my lip nervously. "Do you know how crazy it makes me when you do that?" he tested, kissing my forehead.

His hands were dangerously close to my bum as he began kissing down my neck. I felt my eyes close of their own account and warmth spread through my body. I was enjoying this. And I really shouldn't be.

"Kitten, you're awfully quiet. You okay?" he asked against my throat.

I nodded, chewing my lip. His mouth stuck on my sweet spot and I gasped slightly, surprised as he added a little suction to the area. "If you moan, nobody will hear you except me, love. Let it go. You have nothing to hide."

I shook my head. "Put me down, Liam," I said softly.

His teeth caught on my skin and I inhaled sharply. "Liam, that hurts."

"Pain can be pleasure," he murmured, pecking the sore spot on my neck. "Perfect little love bite."

"Wait. You gave me a hickey?!"

He chuckled, kissing my cheek. "Sorry. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Of course I-"

There was a startled noise and I looked over to see Ed gawking at us. "Um... Am I interrupting?" he asked.

Liam dropped my legs and I moved away from him. "Yes, but thank you. I'd better go. Nice to meet you, Ed, really. You're a big inspiration to me and my friends," I babbled.

Ed gave me a small hug. "My pleasure. And thank you. That's very kind of you."

I started to walk towards the door leading to the small dance floor, but I knew Liam would want me to say goodbye.

"Bye, Liam. Thank you," I mumbled.

Liam hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek. "You're welcome. Want me to take you home?"

I shook my head. "Go do your thing. I'll go with Lila."

"Okay, babe. Be safe. Text me when you get home, got it?"

I nodded and turned to leave, but Liam couldn't let me go without giving my rear a quick squeeze. My jaw dropped.

"Liam!"