Chapter 2 - The meeting night...

Chapter 2 – The meeting night…

At midnight someone knocked on my door. Weird people, why would I be awake at a time like this?

I sleepily opened the door only to find my creator Chronos there. He created me with some help from a siren. They both put some of their abilities in me so I could live. This is how they make us, demons.

Chronos is time. He controls it, uses it and lets it flow. I can do it too but I’m not so perfect at it.

He came in and closed the door before calmly speaking to me.

“If you arrive at the meeting place in 5 minutes I’ll give you some candy.”

Candy? Did he say candy?

I grinned like a stupid person I am.

“I’m in!”

I took my small magic backpack, put it on and ran outside.

I turned around one more time to clap my hands once to destroy my home. My previous home.

I used my chakra and activated my time/air skates. They are like regular ice-skates but with them on I could freeze time and skate in the air like it is ice.

In no time I reached to the gates and saw Kerberos glaring at the others who were in a small group.

I giggled and landed softly on my feet and released my chakra skates. Time began to flow again.

I heard someone gasp. It was Fury, he noticed me standing near the hound. He shouted me to run but shut up when Kerberos growled at him and showed his deadly fangs before walking forward next to me.

Kerberos laid down so I could pat his heads, which I did. He licked my hand to show me his undying love. With firm hands I stroke his heads, necks and then jumped on him like he was a horse not a hound.

He allowed me to stay there.

After few minutes sensei came and looked at the others who were frozen by fear. He looked at them and joked a little.

“Did the hound glared you to death or something?”

No one moved.

Then he looked at the direction they were looking and froze too. What a weird sensei. Maybe he’s a wimp.

I made my hound to stand up and rode on him, as if he was a huge elephant-sized three-headed horse, nearer to the others. They shook and I swear, I could smell their fear for miles away.

Kerberos obeyed me very well. He didn’t care what would happen to him as long as I was there with him. He didn’t make a single threat nor glared at them. He was like a good puppy, an obedient one.

After a few minutes of silence came another sensei. He didn’t stop to look at us; he only made some hand seals and attacked.

Flames covered everyone and I had to blow them back with my air chakra before it could hurt anyone too badly. It woke them up and finally they moved.

“What happened? Everything was so… dead. What was it?”

I grinned. So, they were trapped inside my hounds mind until the fire woke them up.

“What do you mean?” I asked, giggling. I am too innocent for my own good. They shouldn’t suspect me nor my hound, they should blame themselves for falling in this trap.

They shook their heads as if to get rid of the image of death. My doggy laughed silently too. How silly of them to look into the enemies eye.

Sensei number two spoke suddenly: “In the next four minutes I want all of you to tell me something about yourself. I start, got it?”

“Yeah,” everyone answered.

“My name is Rensa the Chain (or Connection) and I will be the leader of the team Infinity. I like training and I hate lazy teammates. Next.”

He pointed at Castor.

“Hello, I am Castor Light. I am a demon weapon meister from the team Zero. I like exorcism and I hate water or any other cold and wet things.”

Renas pointed at the twins. Or at only one of them? I don’t know.

“I am Curse Cupid and somewhere around me is my twin Unknown. We are demon weapons from the team Infinity. We like to mess with peoples mind and dislike punishments.”

How can they mess with peoples mind? It should be impossible. Well scratch that, if I can’t slam a revolving door then they… he? They? Then they should be able to mess with minds.

 “Fury Helios, demon weapon, team Zero. Likes sunshine, hates darkness.”

Well that was long. Weird man who doesn’t like darkness.

Rensa looked around until he found me laying on my hounds back. He blinked for a few times and collected himself. He pointed at me.

“My name is Jinx Psyche and I am a demon weapon meister from the team Infinity. I like sweets, candies, lollypops and anything that is infused with chakra. I dislike serious people who don’t what fun is, I mean why to take life seriously if no one gets out of it alive anyway.”

Kerberos looked at me with one of his heads and spoke too.

“I’m Kerberos, the guard of the gate of Death. I like my master and kindness. I live by motto ‘eye for an eye’.”

Lastly Sensei number one spoke with shaky voice: “I’m Kusari of Chain, brother of Rensa. My likes and dislikes are the same as his.”

I yawned and Kerberos covered my body with his dragons’ tail. I fell asleep faster than usually, protected from everything by my best friend, the ex-hound of Hades. He was mine and mine only.

* * *

Tell me what you think!

PS! I can write only one-two hours a week so don't expect to have long chapters. Thank you for reading!

PPS! If you find any grammar mistakes or something like that then please tell me that so I could correct them.

PPS! English is my second language I have learnt so far.

A/N: Team Infinity will go to the world of Living in next three-four chapters and story will start when Team 7 goes on their first C rank mission. It is a fan-fiction after all.