That did it. Her mentioning Taehyung hit something in me. "You and Taehyung?"

"Mara let it go." Jungkook told me as he kept my wrist in his grip.

"Yeah. We're working in our relationship, you know, slowly getting it back to the way it used to be." She smiled victoriously and the only thing I could do was close my hands into fists. "He's mine bitch."

I yanked Jungkook's hand off me and went ahead of him, stomping through the hallway. Nobody dared to talk to me or whisper behind my back with the look on my face they know they're going to get it hard.

"Do you have to get that mad?" Jungkook rolled his eyes when he caught up with me in the parking lot. "You're just making her more determined to bully you."

"Who says I was getting bullied?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ah forget it." He said as he got on his motorbike. It was the new edition I saw on TV. How can he have it already? Oh wait, I forgot he is filthy rich. Jungkook secured his helmet before he turned back to me, "Are you planning on walking? Get on."

"Do you see what I'm wearing?" I said, referring to my uniform which was a skirt.

"Do you see anyone here who gives a shit?" He countered. Disrespectful fucker.

"I'm not getting on."

"If you don't get on, I'll leave you here." Jungkook warned but I kept my word. He sighed deeply before dismounting from his bike, "Seriously, I can't handle girls like you." He took off his jacket and tied it securely around my waist, "Get on."

Jungkook started the engine and the bike roared to life. He turned his face to the right and checked on me, pulling my arms and wrapping them around his torso, "Hold tight."

*

"I don't think she'll show up." I said. I was starting to get bored, playing with the spiral straw of my juice. "An hour already passed."

Jungkook glanced impatiently at his watch, "Her classes has ended by now. She'll be here soon."

"Even if this was her favorite place, it's not possible that she would come here everyday. I wouldn't if I was her." I said which made him unnecessarily mad.

"But you're not her so just shut up and sit there." Jungkook told me with his sharp tongue. My blood began to boil. Why do I have the worst luck with guys?

"sorry." He said without sparing me a look.

The cafe's bell chimed and a girl walked in, the girl Jungkook showed me in the picture; long black hair, angelic face. No fucking way, she looked too innocent for him. Jungkook then shared a look with me and I took it as my cue to carry out the plan.

I took his hand eagerly and smiled sweetly at him just when his ex-girlfriend was passing by along with her friends, "Should I order for you?" I chimed, I can't  believe I'm  doing this sickening act. "What do you want?"

Jungkook smiled disgustingly sweet back at me, "I'll have anything you choose."

I almost puked at his words but I kept the fake smile intact. "Okay. I'll be right back."

Jungkook caught my wrist when I turned my back to him, "Don't take too long or else I'll miss you too much." He smiled.

My gastric contents were being churned up. His acting is so good that it's making me sick! I never would've thought he could be this innocent. How could his ex girlfriend not recognize the devil behind this angelic face?

Her ex-girlfriend, Sewon, is seated one table away from ours. I'm sure she saw my little act with her ex boyfriend because now she is stealing glances at him and her friends kept throwing daggers behind my back. Unfortunately for them, I'm not that easy to intimidate. I used to be that weak girl until I met an evil witch named Bethany Green.

"I'll take that." Jungkook was beside me in an instant, taking the tray of food from me before leading me back to the table.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" He mumbled under his breath in his normal rude fuck boy self.

"Why aren't you making any move on her?" I asked in a whisper.

"Are you stupid or something?" He replied, "Of course we need to show her that we're madly in love with each other first. How else would she be jealous? And besides, I'm not a jerk who'll flirt with other girls while I'm with my girlfriend." He told me those almost sincere words but his eyes never left her.

"Stop fucking eating. I didn't take you here to eat!" Jungkook barked as he snatched my drink away.

My jaw dropped at how rude he was in so many levels. I was freaking starving cause I haven't eaten anything but fucking orange juice while  we waited for her to show up. He needed to be slapped but this isn't the right the time. I'll give him another chance to redeem himself.

"This would be a lot easier if you were a little bit nicer, you know." I countered, taking my drink back.

Jungkook glared at me, "I'm not here to be nice." He said as his eyes went to follow Sewon. She stood up and headed to the bathroom, "Go. Follow her. Pretend you're fixing your make up or something. Just do what you do in there."

I stood up just as he told me to, instantly replacing my sour expression with the same sweet smile earlier, "Kookie, I need to use the bathroom for a bit."

He flashed you a smile and nodded his head like an angel, "Take your time, babe."

I came in, pretending to be oblivious to her presence. I took my sweet time observing her, stealing glances at her through the mirror as I reapplied my lipstick.

"Are you.. Jungkook's girlfriend?" She started, eyeing Jungkook's jacket around my waist. I put my lipstick back inside my bag and turned to her.

"Yes." I replied, flashing her a kind smile, "uh, how do you know him? Are you friends?"

"No uhm, I'm just, uh, someone he knows." She said then left.

I went back to report to Jungkook, feeling bad for doing this to hurt such a nice girl like her but I'm not actually stealing Jungkook. I'm doing the opposite, I'm helping them get back together so hurting her like this is somewhat okay. I guess.

I tried to clear my conscience but it still felt so wrong. If only she wasn't such a kind person. If only she was as rotten as Bethany, I wouldn't have held back. I might even enjoy it.

"So what happened? Did she tell you anything?" He began probing as soon as I sat back down with him.

"Yeah, she asked me if we were together and I said yes." I replied, earning a victorious smile from him.

Jungkook looked satisfied that as he took my drink again but this time he wrapped his lips around the straw I used. He stared right into my eyes as he sipped on my straw, "I was curious how yours would taste like." He smirked then took my straw that he just sipped on and transferred it to his own drink, "You can taste mine."