Chapter 12 Run

-Carl's POV-
I woke suddenly. My arm was wrapped around Ravens waist as she cuddled me tight. I smiled at her. I brushed my hands against her cheek, Her skin is so soft. She slowly started to open her crustal blue eyes. Her blonde hair spread across the pillow. How could there ever be someone so beautiful? "Morning." She groaned. "Morning sleepy head." I said smiling to her. "I could really eat some scrambled eggs right now." She said sadly. I remembered the days when my dad made my eggs and bacon. When michonne and Judith where sat at the table, laughing. I miss Judith so much, her smile, her laugh. Everything. "Hey you okay?" She asked. "I just...remembers my family. I miss them so much. Especially my little sister, Judith. I just can't believe they are gone." I said dismally. "You never told me about her." She said. "Well, she was about 2 foot. She had little brown curls on her her head. Her lees chubby cheeks where so cute And...she looked like my mum. My mother died before everyone else." I said looking down. Raven looked at me in sorrow. She reached towards me and hugged me. I dug my head into her shoulder and hugged her back.
-Ravens POV-
After we got dressed we packed our things, got some weapons (aka kitchen knifes) and left the house. We started walking along the road, unaware of where we where going to end up when suddenly. I heard walkers up ahead. Carl hadn't noticed so I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side of the road behind a tree. "What is it ?" He exclaimed. I held my hand over his mouth, making him shit. We watched until a herd of walkers came into my view. There where about 20 of them. We stayed as silent as we possibly could. The walkers where very skinny, there clothes where torn open and there bodies where covered in scars. One of the walkers turned its head towards we jumped back. Carl stood on a stick causing a loud cracking sound. I looked at Carl in fear. We can't take all of them walkers! We can't. I gave him a look, he was thinking the same as when I was.
We ran. Faster and faster, his hand held tightly to mine. We ran as far as we could until I couldn't run any longer. I slowed down and stopped, Carl turned to me. "Come on, they are right behind us!" He wishers . "I-can't- run any more!" I said panting "'my leg hurts to much, just leave me! I will find you." I said looking up at him. He walked towards me and picked me up. "I will never leave you Raven." He held me in his arms and ran. I looked up at him, his face was dripping in sweat and his bandage around his eye was covered in dried blood. It must be hard for him. He ran for about 10 more minutes until he Sat me down next to a fallen town tree trunk. "Thank you." I said to him while he took of his hat. He rarely does take of his hat. He places it on my head and smiles at me. He reached for his backpack and retrieves some water. Instead of drinking t he pores it on his forehead trying to cool himself. He shook his hair side to side. I watched him, he's so hot! He looked at me, his face filled with water. I laughed at him and he laughed back.
"Carl!" A voice said
I turned my head to see a girl standing there. Who is she?
----------------------------
Authors note//
Dun dun DUUUU! I'm so exited to write the next chapter OMG YASS !!!
Big plans ahead!
-Isla🌞