Part 3 Sleep

-Carl's POV-
I stay outside for most of the day. The sky starts to darken so I walk home. I can already hear the moans and groans coming from the walkers outside the fence. Even though I have had to live with them for most of my life they still creep me out. I walk into the house and find my dad and Michonne kissing on the couch. "Cough, cough!" I said trying to make them notice me. Dad sees me and pulled away from Michonne "oh hi Carl! You okay?" He says looking embarrassed."I'm fine." I say but I'm not. my dad is smart and can see when I'm upset but I try to make it not obvious. "I know when my son is upset!" Told you. "What's wrong Carl you can speak to us." Michonne says joining in. "Me and Enid had a fight that's all!" I said trying to finish the conversation. "Oh Carl it's okay, when people are in a relationship they always have arguments, me and Michonne alwa..." "DAD! Me and Enid arnt in a relationship we are just friends, I'm of to bed. Night!" I say walking away and up the stares. "Night Carl!" I hear my dad say before I shut the door to my room. It slams behind me and i slouch to the ground. "What a day." I say to myself. The room is filled with a deafening silence. I pick myself up and get ready for bed. I go to the bathroom sink and turn on the tap, I splash some water in my face but water is as cold as ice. I don't mind it though. I look up into the mirror. My hair is getting longer now but I kind of like it. I wonder if people think I look like my mother at all? I dry my face, go back to my room and slip into bed. The night is cold and the silence is haunting. Suddenly I hear a piercing scream what seemed to be coming from out side. I get up and look out the window but there is no one there and the world is still. Was it just me imagining things? No one else seemed to hear it. I get back into bed. I struggle to sleep because all I can think about is the scream. What if someone needed help? I think about it over and over again. Eventually I get sleepy and my eyes start to shut. I fall into a deep sleep. I love to dream because it takes me into a world which isn't this one. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
-------------------------------------
authors note:
And it will be for Carl because a new character will be introduced and I can't wait or write it !!☺️ thanks for reading !! Make sure to comment and like if your enjoying it ! Thanks again💗