Chapter 7 Together

-Ravens POV-
I feel so sorry for Carl. He has lost everything. He hasn't said a word to me since we left his town, to be honest I don't blame him. But We can't just walk through the forest in silence forever. "hey Carl? Maybe we should try and find shelter? Maybe a house or something?" He stopped walking and turned to me. He has no expression on his face, but I see sadness. He walks towards me until we are face to face. Our noses touch. I can feel his breath on my lips, his eyes looking into mine. He closes them and our lips meet. The whole world disappears. It's just me and Carl. We kiss passionately. His lips so soft. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around him. Is he kissing me because he is upset or because he actually likes me? He pulls away and I open my eyes. He is still holding me tight. "I'm sorry I shouted at you, it's not your fault that everyone is dead."he says "It's okay. I know your sad But we have to get through this...Together." He nods and lets me go. I want him to hold me forever. "I think theres a town near here where we got food and supplies from. I'm sure we can stop there for the night." He starts walking and I follow.
-Carl's POV-
I don't know what came over me. Anger? Sadness? Love? I kissed Raven but I am not sure why. I do like her but I don't even know her that well.
We found a road and followed it all the way to a village. It seemed to be abandoned. But there where walkers everywhere. We had no knifes and no guns, we are screwed. "Well I don't have a plan...do you." I said turning to Raven hoping for help. "Hmm well we don't need to kill the walkers to get into a building, we just need to avoid them." Well no one else has a plan so I guess we have to try that. "Okay follow me." I said to her. I ran towards a car and crouched behind it. Raven didn't follow but she was waving her arms in the air and pointed to something behind the car. I heard a groan coming from behind me. My heart is pounding so fast it feels as if it is going to burst out of my chest any moment. I held my hand over my mouth to stop me panting for air. Slowly I crouched on the ground and rolled under the car. I saw two dirty, skinny feet drag along the ground. Thump. Thump. Thump. Please go away please go away. The walker stops. The feet turn so they are facing me. What can I do...
-------------------------------------
-authors note-
DUN DUN DUHU!!
YAS Raven and Carl FINALY kiss ! But do they like each other as will Carl survive!😱
Omg last episode of walking dead tomorrow nooo!Go check out my friends walking dead story she tries so hard on it:   gladerxwalker 💗
Thanks again!
-isla🌞